Going out on top

[center][size="5"][b]Official BN Announcement[/b][/size]

[img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/8/8a/Ninjaflag.gif[/img]

[img]http://www.pinkair.com/images/2007/05/07/eyes__jackpilot.jpg[/img]

Most of you don't know me, even if you know of the alliance I founded, the Basketball Ninjas. Truth be told I like it that way.

For 3 and a half years now, I've quietly led a group of dedicated, disciplined ninjas from the humble beginnings into something quite special.

During that time I've watched as alliance after alliance, leader after leader, gradually succumbed to the great RL menace, and I always figured it would never happen to me.

Unfortunately, I was wrong.

Due to RL pressures, I have had to step down as leader of the Basketball Ninjas, and our days as a one man dictatorship are now over.

Instead, we have elected a Triumvirate of leadership, and I am here to announce to you today, that they are [b]Schad[/b], [b]J Bibbs[/b], and [b]bcortell[/b].

I expect the transition to be quite seamless, I will still be an active member of our ministry, but if anything, this will help take BN to the next level without my overly cautious approach stifling or stunting us any longer.

BN was an alliance born from the ashes of the LoFN war, so my leadership reign began by being defeated by GOD, and it has ended after defeating them.

I never planned it that way, but it does bookend my run quite nicely.

I have made some quality friends in my journey, and I thank those for their support for myself and BN over the years.

To my comrades in BN, I'd just like to say once again how proud I am of all of you, and how lucky I felt to have gathered you all as members.

Your dedication & discipline has made this long journey worthwhile and I thank you for that.

[img]http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/27528_124574464230752_4945_n.jpg[/img][/center]

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTH Jack, I spent a good 4, 4 and a half minutes convincing you of the plan to roll OMFG and now I got new people to spend valuable time explaining the plan to. :((

Congrats to the newly elected, I'll be around soon to fill you guys in.
:ph34r:

Jack and all 5 other Ninjas are the kind of allies everyone wishes they had, so I'm sure things will continue to go well.

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1327170352' post='2904268']
WTH Jack, I spent a good 4, 4 and a half minutes convincing you of the plan to roll OMFG and now I got new people to spend valuable time explaining the plan to. :((

Jack and all 5 other Ninjas are the kind of allies everyone wishes they had, so I'm sure things will continue to go well.
[/quote]

It's funny, this whole thing is part of the plan to roll Argent. :smug:

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1327170352' post='2904268']

[/quote]
No explaining will be needed. I vote yes. That's nearly enough votes for BN to go, but you'll have to consult with schad to get the others.

Jack, you've been great. Don't move CN too far down the list of priorities. Something like

1. Work
2a. CN
2b. Wife and family

should work.