Reborn

Zhaan

[center]The first time you're born is when your mother gives birth to you. The second is when you become a Marine in the U.N.S.C. For this reason, a Marine will always be a Marine. In November, 2010, the U.N.S.C. established an outpost on Digiterra, marking the beginning of a journey and a mission that would ultimately fall short of realizing it's potential.

On January 11th, 2012, the U.N.S.C officially returned to Planet Bob.

[img]http://zion-matrix.com/public/style_images/40_unsclogo1.png[/img][/center]

The return of the U.N.S.C. has brought reformation with it. The theme is still Halo, but we will be known as the United Nations Security Council, as opposed to the United Nations Space Command. In-game, our affiliation will be "U.N.S.C.", not "UNSC". Some alterations have been made to the previous structure, primarily being name changes. The Charter has been modified to reflect all changes. Our wiki has not been updated as of yet, so keep this in mind if looking us up there.

The U.N.S.C. sits at 5 members, currently. Our government is incomplete and we have many positions that are available to be filled as the alliance grows. This is sincerely a place of opportunity. For now, our signatory members are equipped to handle all alliance operations. We are officially an alliance of the Blue Sphere and finalizing reports for joining the newly established TinyTowne Protectorate Bloc operated by our friends at Deinos.

[center]If you would like to learn more about our alliance, feel free to visit our forums at [url="http://halonations.com"][color="#0000FF"][b]halonations.com[/b][/color][/url].
Rather than posting a wall of info here, public information is available to guests without needing to register an account.

Our public irc channel is [color="#556B2F"][b]#unsc[/b][/color] on coldfront.

[img]http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l271/falconsfan_1/UNSCLOGO1.png[/img][/center]

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1326902093' post='2902146']
I only have one question: why?
[/quote]
Yeah Zhaan! Why would you make a new alliance?! Why can't you be like the big alliances in CN who have been here since before CN was created and have never had to make a DoE!?

[quote name='Gloin' timestamp='1327008031' post='2903011']
Yeah Zhaan! Why would you make a new alliance?! Why can't you be like the big alliances in CN who have been here since before CN was created and have never had to make a DoE!?
[/quote]

Out of all this, you got one word right: "why". And you copied it from my original question. Impressive. You really need to try harder. Or better.

But since I have to spell it out for you, and because I'm in a good mood: Why? As in: Why would you recreate an alliance that never did amount to anything in the first place? What makes it different from the first time? What makes you think you won't fail this time?