Native Declaration

[center][img]http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/3963/nativeflag.jpg[/img][/center]
[center]
[size="4"][b]SOUND THE GONGS[/b][/size][/center]

I, vandelsand, Chief of Native, formally announce our bold alliance. As of today, January 6, 2012, Native exists as an alliance on the Blue team/sphere.

Native forums are located [url="http://native.hyperboards.com"]HERE[/url]

IRC: [url="irc://irc.coldfront.net/native"]#native[/url] on irc.coldfront.net

[size="4"][u][b]ROLL OF GUIDANCE[/b][/u][/size]
[u][b]-Native Rights[/b][/u]
Nations of the alliance, Native, share equality under the Chief and Brave Companions. Every nation shall work to build this great alliance and treat all other nations, either within Native or not, with respect.
[u][b]
-Guidance[/b][/u]
The Alliance will be guided by the Chief and his Companions, namely the Brave Companions.
[u][b]
-Membership[/b][/u]
Any nation who applies to Native shall be admitted after proving allegiance to Native and proclaiming their Native roots as a nation of man. Any nation who is a potential harm to the alliance will have a stay of action placed on their application. Any nation at war during the application process will be "considered" yet the possibility of denial is great until the warring nations find peace. Any nation deemed "rogue" or otherwise having a bad reputation in the opinion of any CyberNations Alliance, will be considered pending the clearance of their name.

[u][b]-Purpose[/b][/u]
Native will strive to grow smaller nations while accepting larger nations as mentors and benefactors to the alliance. We are looking to be a great alliance in CyberNations and have been inspired by the progress of Deinos.

Thus ends our declaration. Any nation or alliance may approach our alliance peacefully in the name of growth.

[quote name='VladimirLenin' timestamp='1325906930' post='2894464']
I don't quite understand if you have a charter or just some guidelines with no formal hierarchy. But good luck anyway.
[/quote]

There is a formal hierarchy, but it will become more formal with the addition of members who are competent to fill roles such as recruiting, development, foreign affairs, etc... I am an old player who rerolled 2 weeks ago, know the game excessively well. This is my first shot at an alliance.

Edited by vandelsand

[quote name='vandelsand' timestamp='1325905563' post='2894448']
[size="4"][b]SOUND THE GONGS[/b][/size]
[/quote]

hah, I read that "Sound the GOONS"

Edited by Axolotlia

[quote name='vandelsand' timestamp='1325909767' post='2894505']
WOW, posting one link in a few IRC channels and this is what you get. Classy Nelchael.
[/quote]
I'm trying not to go too OOC, so let's just say I heard about this announcement more than a few times, in places where I have *never* seen your name before. If you want to talk about classy, you should set a better example and show me how classy your alliance is.

Edit: for the record: Join/SPAM/Part all over the place, 25m later back to the same channel for a repeat.

Edited by Nelchael

[quote name='Nelchael' timestamp='1325909973' post='2894508']
Join/SPAM/Part all over the place, 25m later back to the same channel for a repeat.
[/quote]

Sorry if I repeated one, was really hoping not to. Thanks for the good wishes, hope you make an embassy over at the forums! See you around.

[quote name='Nelchael' timestamp='1325909973' post='2894508']
I'm trying not to go too OOC, so let's just say I heard about this announcement more than a few times, in places where I have *never* seen your name before. If you want to talk about classy, you should set a better example and show me how classy your alliance is.

Edit: for the record: Join/SPAM/Part all over the place, 25m later back to the same channel for a repeat.
[/quote]
I noticed this, too. Then again, I expect the same fate for all these little alliances regardless of how trashy their entrance, so I guess it doesn't really matter.