An Official Announcement From VOC And IRON

Rhizoctonia

[center][URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/12/warbr.png/][IMG]http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/4670/warbr.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

The Spice Trading Between IRON And The VOC Has Resumed

Avalanche, Independent Republic of Orange Nations and East India Company (VOC) agree to end hostilities.

Avalanche agrees to not re-enter the IRON/TOP-Polar conflict against any parties and refrain from military or aid assistance.

Avalanche acknowledges if they re-enter, this will be a violation of this pact and will be subject to hostilities being resumed.

We would like to thank Avalanche for a well fought war. They have been respectful and honorable throughout the conflict.

Signed,

From VOC:
[b]
Rhizoctonia[/b], Governor General
[b]DeathMerchant[/b], Director General
[b]Rasta[/b], Secretary General

From IRON:

[b]MCRABT[/b], President of IRON
[b]Cristoir[/b], Secretary of State, IRON Councilor
[b]Blaskowicz[/b], Deputy Secretary of State, IRON Councilor
[b]Mia[/b], Deputy Secretary of State, IRON Councilor
[b]Curufinwe[/b], Minister of Internal Affairs, IRON Councilor
[b]Theophilos[/b], Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs, IRON Councilor
[b]bcndwilson[/b], Minister of Defense, IRON Councilor
[b]Dodoei123[/b], Deputy Minister of Defense, IRON Councilor
[b]Queltocz[/b], Minister of the Vault, IRON Councilor
[b]Matt Miller[/b], Deputy Minister of the Vault, IRON Councilor

From Avalanche:
[b]
Minion Rouse[/b], Alpine Patroller
[b]nitropenta[/b], Auxiliary Patroller

Good luck Avalanche, been a pleasure fighting with you, may your rebuilding be swift and mighty.
And many thanks to VoC, without you, this war front would not of been dealt with so swiftly. You have my eternal thanks :)

o/ VoC
o/ Avalanche
o/ IRON

While this may appear to be a victory for both IRON and VOC, in reality the credit is almost entirely due to VOC. After the first round of wars was concluded, this part of our front became a nearly isolated battle between Avalanche and VOC. I want to give a hearty thank you and congratulations from IRON to East India Company. You are allies that others should be so lucky to have.

Well fought battle, Avalanche, may you be able to rebuild in peace.

[quote name='Matt Miller' timestamp='1325349740' post='2889578']
While this may appear to be a victory for both IRON and VOC, in reality the credit is almost entirely due to VOC. After the first round of wars was concluded, this part of our front became a nearly isolated battle between Avalanche and VOC. I want to give a hearty thank you and congratulations from IRON to East India Company. You are allies that others should be so lucky to have.

Well fought battle, Avalanche, may you be able to rebuild in peace.
[/quote]

I would like to echo these sentiments. VOC did beautifully, and Avalanche fought well. I wish them both well for the future.

Thank you, VOC, for being great allies. You have done well and IRON won't forget the assistance you provided. We are lucky to have you as allies and much thanks. All alliances involved fought well, congratulations on peace to Avalanche.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1325353345' post='2889608']
Good job. Avalanche burned too long for polaris.
[/quote]

Everyone who burned for Polaris at all burned too long for Polaris in this war. From 7.5 mill NS to 5 mill NS and aside from some individual nations within Polaris who fought with distinction (likely in some cases out of sheer survival instinct once they realized that Peace Mode was unreachable) the entire alliance has done little to but given this impression:

[img]http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s159/hdhale2/45165738.jpg[/img]

Edited by ChairmanHal