Do you ever feel like a plastic bag?

[center][img]http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z286/Vielwerth/testgif.gif[/img]
[/center][center]
[/center][center]
I used to come up with witty declarations of war. Then I took an arrow to the knee.[/center][center]
[/center][center]
[/center][center]Citing a lack of targets and the Swag All Day Accords with GOONS, Europa declares a state of war with NPL.[/center][center]
[/center][center]
[/center][center]
[/center][b][center][b][u]Signed for Europa:[/u][/b][/center][/b][center]O-Dog -- Grand Ayatollah, The Queen, Director of Tea Research (And Development) [/center][center]Ernesto Che Guevara -- Mint Ayatollah, Warmonger, Keeper of Attila [/center][center]Minister of Silly Walks -- Strawberry Ayatollah, Father of Attila, War Criminal[/center][center]SnowWolf -- Vanilla Ayatollah, Confused Adolescent, War Cop [/center][center]Sniper Joe -- Adorable Young Man[/center][center]Gibsonator21 -- Better than Gibsonator 20[/center][center]Omni -- ODN Member, Not Pingu[/center][center]Pingu -- AWESOME MEMBER[/center][center]
[/center][center]
[/center][center]
[/center]

Edited by Ernesto Che Guevara

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Skippy' timestamp='1325307236' post='2889409']
I think I missed something, being out of CN for 13 weeks doesn't help things, but can anyone enlighten me as to why there's such a huge dogpile on NPL?
[/quote]

MK, GOONS, and Umbrella attacked Chestnut and NPL as they were allied to us and it was pre-emptive. Europa just wants attention and bandwagoned on. NPL has already been destroyed and such and im pretty sure MK, GOONS, and Umbrella had it more than under control.

[quote name='Kongo Jack' timestamp='1325307375' post='2889412']
These W's will look fantastic on the wiki page, ehhh?
[/quote]

Ain't no glory like a Wiki page glory, apparently.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1325307459' post='2889415']
MK, GOONS, and Umbrella attacked Chestnut and NPL as they were allied to us and it was pre-emptive. Europa just wants attention and bandwagoned on. NPL has already been destroyed and such and im pretty sure MK, GOONS, and Umbrella had it more than under control.
[/quote]

Exactly. That's why NPL surrendered already.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe Umbrella is doing a whole lot of fighting against NPL right now. Not their fault, just a lack of upper-tier targets. We're simply flushing out the lower tier, that's all. :)

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1325310887' post='2889439']
Nonsense. This is a great honour for you. It has my name on it.
[/quote]

Forgive me, you're right :)

o/ Pingu

Edited by KemMo

[quote name='KemMo' timestamp='1325310235' post='2889436']
Sup Europa? :smug:

This really doesn't affect us too much, Meh.
[/quote]

I'll make sure the peace terms include "Learning to love Europa". [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif[/img]

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1325310998' post='2889441']
I'll make sure the peace terms include "Learning to love Europa". [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Never said I don't like you guys. Just saying, most of our slots are full.