Today is Empire Day!

[size="5"][b]ATTENTION PLANET BOB[/b][/size]

[center][img]http://images.tgecn.com/mop/Stamps&Banners/OA.png[/img]
[size=5][color=black][b]AN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE GERMAN EMPIRE[/b][/color][/size][/center]

[size="5"]NOW ANNOUNCING,[/size]

[center][img]http://images.tgecn.com/images/kaisertower.png[/img]
[size="5"]His Imperial Majesty Kaiser "King Tower IV" of The German Empire[/size][/center]

The Oath of Office as Regent:
[left][quote][b][u]Anson:[/u][/b] King Tower, are you prepared to take up the office of the Regent?

[b][u]King Tower:[/u][/b] Yes, I am.

[b][u]Anson:[/u][/b] Will you swear to uphold the constitution against any and all who would seek to undermine it?

[b][u]King Tower:[/u][/b] I solemnly promise so to do.

[b][u]Anson:[/u][/b] Will you solemnly promise and swear to govern the nations of The German Empire, according to the statutes the Prussian House of Lords agreed on, and the respective laws and custom of the same?

[b][u]Anson:[/u][/b] Will you, in your power, cause law and justice and mercy to be executed in all judgments?

[b][u]Anson:[/u][/b] Presenting His Majesty,
[b][u]Anson:[/u][/b] King Tower IV of Volksland
[b][u]Anson:[/u][/b] Regent of The German Empire[/quote][/left]

[left][b]The Coronation Oath:[/b]
[quote][b]Reichskanzler [i]to All[/i]:[/b] Gathered before the People of Germany, we profess before that King to which we are all subject that this man is fit to govern The German Empire as annointed and ordained Kaiser, Fate guide and protect him.

[b]Reichskanzler [i]to Kaiser-elect[/i]:[/b] Do you, humble servant, accept the great weight of this crown, to uphold it in the face of all adversity, and be a servant to your people as they will be servants to you?

[b]Kaiser-elect:[/b] "I will"

[b]Reichskanzler [i]to Kaiser-elect[/i]:[/b] Will you Defend your Reich against all enemies, and swear never to surrender it to any of those which fate has arrayed against you?18 January 1871

[b]Reichskanzler [i]to Kaiser-elect[/i]:[/b] Will you maintain the laws of the Reich, uphold them, and live by them, ordained and appointed in honoured Tradition from the birth of the Reich?

[b]Kaiser-elect[/b]: "I will"

[b]Reichskanzler [i]to Kaiser-elect[/i]:[/b] Will you maintain justice for all your subjects, and punish injustice committed in the Reich by all, great and small, ministerial and citizen?

[b]Reichskanzler [i]to Kaiser-elect[/i]:[/b] Will you relinquish the reigns of power when your time has ended or your nobles call for your abdication?

[b]Reichskanzler [i]to Ministers & House of Lords[/i]:[/b] Do you, the Lords of the German Empire, accept King Tower as your Lord and Kaiser, to serve and to defend as Ruler of the German Empire?

[b]Ministers:[/b] "We do"

[b]Reichskanzler [i]to Kaiser-elect[/i]:[/b] I annoint you King and Kaiser of The German Empire, in the manner of Kings since ancient times, and in honour of our ancestors, let your head and hands be annointed that you may judge justly and rule royally. Take this crown, the symbol of your power and the weight of responsibility. Take this sword at the hands of us Lords, your humble and loyal retainers. Take this ring, and be bound to the fate of the Reich in eternity. Receive this rod of virtue and equity, that you may, in imitation of your ancestors, rule and live in such virtue and justice.

[b]Kaiser:[/b] I promise and pledge in the sight of Fate and all present that I will take this weight of responsibility, and rule you, my humble and loyal retainers, and all citizens of my Reich, with virtue, justice, and equity, and bind my soul and myself to the fate and future of The German Empire. I swear this on my very life.

[b]Reichskanzler [i]to Kaiser[/i]:[/b] Stand fast and hold firmly beneath the weight of your new responsibility and duties. May you be guided and guarded throughout your rule and never crumble in the face of your adversaries, be they seen and unseen.

[b]Reichskanzler [i]to Crowd[/i]:[/b] Long live King Tower, the Kaiser of The German Empire and our Lord and Ruler. Long live the German Empire.

Es lebe King Tower, Kaiser des Deutsche Reich und unser Herr und Herrscher! Es lebe das Deutsche Reich![/quote][/left]

[center][img]http://images.tgecn.com/mop/Stamps&Banners/Government2TGE.png[/img][/center]

[size="6"]We also wish to announce:[/size]

[size="4"]The German Kaiser and Reichskanzler hereby award The Order of the Golden Fleece to His Excellency the Former Regent of The German Empire, Anson of Texas.[/size]

[quote="Sigurd Odinnson"]By the power vested in me as Reichskanzler of The German Empire, I welcome you, Anson of Texas, into that ancient and sacred brotherhood of The Order of the Golden Fleece. I bid you kneel as [b]Anson of Texas[/b] to arise before Kaiser and Reichskanzler of The German Empire as [b]Anson Graf von Texas, Ritter des Orden vom Goldenen Vlies[/b]. Wear this medal and this ribbon with pride, and greet every German evermore as your brother.[/quote]

[center]
[img]http://images.tgecn.com/mop/Avatars/Ansonavi2.png[/img]

[img]http://images.tgecn.com/mop/awards/Goldenfleece.png[/img]

[img]http://images.tgecn.com/mop/awards/Fleeceribbon.jpg[/img][/center]

[size="5"]Drei mal hoch! Hoch! Hoch! Hoch der Kaiser!
Es lebe unseres Deutsche Reich![/size]

Edited by Sigurd Odinnson

The German Empire is my heart. We march this day forward to greater purpose. Thanks to all the support of my most excellent staff The German Empire will rise beyond what is expected. I would also like to thank everyone of our friends of other alliances showing me great support, and encouragement. Its time to get to work here at TGE.

I will be glad to take any questions.

[quote name='Auctor' timestamp='1324521099' post='2883757']
can't wait to see what yall announce tomorrow!
[/quote]

I get to show you the dress I wore to the ceremony!, you gotta admit we do brighten an otherwise dull day up with our amazing momentus announcements and yes I am sure there will be many many more with some surprises too!

[quote name='Maximillian' timestamp='1324525049' post='2883798']
I'm not too familiar with the Empire, but I did now Anson was a good leader and led his people well.

o7 The German Empire
o7 Anson
[/quote]

Maximillian, its good to see you over here. I hope all is still well over at App. You know I miss you guys.

Edited by King Tower IV

Congrats on your promotion, this world needs more Kings. Your first act as King should be changing your abbreviation to TGE in my opinion, it would do you guys a lot of good.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1324529577' post='2883838']
Anyone else get the feeling TGE is just turning into a mini Nordreich?
[/quote]
Just because some former members of NoR took up the TGE name and recreated the alliance as a puppet state for them doesn't have to make them a mini Nordreich. :P

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1324529577' post='2883838']
Anyone else get the feeling TGE is just turning into a mini Nordreich?
[/quote]

Welcome to 3 or 4 months ago. :v:

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1324528762' post='2883834']
Please continue announcing things every day.
[/quote]

I think we might - it keeps the rest of you on your toes. Besides, Bob needs some more activity and involvement.

[quote name='VladimirLenin' timestamp='1324535807' post='2883914']
This

In the matter of rapid cycles of government this version certainly hasn't deviated from the standard set by previous incarnations.
[/quote]

*notices AA* Somebody is upset about the way their war is going :awesome:

-------

The above two clowns aside, most posters have been extremely kind, and I want to extend my heartfelt thanks for all the support The German Empire has had as we slowly work through these little growing pains and come into our own as a truly [i]reformed[/i] alliance. With an AA like ours, there are going to be hiccups and bumps, but this will likely be the last major change we see as we look forward to a stable and prosperous 2012 under our new Kaiser and Reichskanzler and a very able and dedicated House of Lords.

Edited by Sigurd Odinnson

[quote name='Sigurd Odinnson' timestamp='1324538603' post='2883950']
*notices AA* Somebody is upset about the way their war is going :awesome:
[/quote]
Not at all. I'm quite enjoying destroying the NoR pawns thrown my way; have yet to see anyone from yours step up to the plate.

I didn't like you guys when I was in INT either. This TGE is a flat out mockery of everything the old one stood for (not that I'm at all glorifying the previous one's failings though).