Tusboled by NEW tahap 3

coekrix

[center][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101222064121/cybernations/images/thumb/3/3a/Flag_of_the_Nusantara_Elite_Warriors.svg/200px-Flag_of_the_Nusantara_Elite_Warriors.svg.png[/img]

Pernyataan Perang

kami para elite warrior dengan ini menyatakan perang kepada aliansi NADC.
hal-hal yang mengenai rampasan perang akan diatur secara seksama dalam tempo yang sesingkat-singkatnya.

djakarta,16-12-2011
atas nama Nusantara Elite Warriors

Tumenggung
coekrix

------------- NEW [b]IS DECLARING WAR[/b] TO North Atlantic Defense Coalition In Defense Of Death Before Dishonor-----------[/center]

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1324099826' post='2880331']
Well I'm glad MCXA and GDA have only left you guys 10 nations out of anarchy or Peace mode atm to hit NADC with. Good luck with the new wars NADC, and enjoy your wars NEW.
[/quote]

they are more than enough to hit the hearth of NADC sir, more than enough :awesome:

[quote name='R3nowned' timestamp='1324099998' post='2880335']
Your nations are already running out of targets huh

Good luck out there
[/quote]

aye-aye sir! more targets more fun, we are doing some target conservation before they become rare :awesome:

Well I'm glad MCXA and GDA have only left you guys 10 nations out of anarchy or Peace mode atm to hit NADC with. Good luck with the new wars NADC, and enjoy your wars NEW.
[/quote]

I'm also glad that no nation left on MCXA and GDA able to declare on us in past few days, thank you for let me slipped onto peace mode. I'll be back soon, just don't end this war until i leave peace mode my friend :smug:

[quote name='K1L1On1Mr4' timestamp='1324100609' post='2880351']
I'm also glad that no nation left on MCXA and GDA able to declare on us in past few days, thank you for let me slipped onto peace mode. I'll be back soon, just don't end this war until i leave peace mode my friend :smug:
[/quote]

Yeah, we could have done a better job keeping up staggers the next war. I'll have to see how other alliances manage a system of keeping that up, b/c qutie frankly I haven't found a good way to manage that for those different nations withouth [ooc]having a life[/ooc]. Those nations being able to come out of peace mode and declare on us are going to hurt us this week.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1324101747' post='2880365']
Yeah, we could have done a better job keeping up staggers the next war. I'll have to see how other alliances manage a system of keeping that up, b/c qutie frankly I haven't found a good way to manage that for those different nations withouth [ooc]having a life[/ooc]. Those nations being able to come out of peace mode and declare on us are going to hurt us this week.
[/quote]

it's easy, use text message, or YM or Blackberry messenger or phone call

Edited by coekrix

[/quote]

Whatever respect MCXA have earnt during this war is being swiftly eroded by your inane posting.

[quote name='O-Dog' timestamp='1324102364' post='2880370']
Whatever respect MCXA have earnt during this war is being swiftly eroded by your inane posting.
[/quote]

You know, I've noticed that you keep a pretty consistent posting style. Most of the time you just reply to a post without addressing the content of the post and just call the person stupid, I don't think that's a particularly good way to post, so we'll just have to call it even.

But this thread really isn't about you or me. Its about the war at hand, so why don't we talk about that?

Edited by supercoolyellow