What is this I don't even...

Alex0827a

So... It seems that due to some miscommunication (or, rather, misunderstanding of what should've been clear communication), nations from BioCorp attacked Hooligans, who, appropriately, attacked BioCorp. Then, after some hasty decision making involving some rather vague logic, we DoW'd them. Turns out, that was a mistake on our part, and we'd like to take a chance to apologize to Hooligans. Yes, we acted on impulse where we shouldn't have. Yes, we made a mistake. And yes, we're willing to admit that. In light of this, we have come to an agreement with Hooligans to accept peace with reps to the tune of 6 mil and the condition that we not re-enter this war.

That said, we should probably declare our existence. So, here's what we had been saving for better timing:

[center][img]http://hanoiswans.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/breaking-news.jpg[/img][/center]

"In other news, The Biohazard Corporation has just released an initial stock offering starting at $30 per share. Their President, Vice President, and Board of Directors have laid out a course of action and, while currently lacking some of the resources for later parts of that plan, are confident that they can obtain what they need to meet the corporate goals. Regardless, it will be interesting to see how the new corporation does in the competitive economy of present-day Bob."

[center][img]http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k552/Alex0827a/BIO/BIOFlag.jpg[/img]

[size=18][u]Charter of The Biohazard Corporation[/u][/size][/center]

[b][u]Article I-Acceptance[/u][/b]

A nation wishing admission to The Biohazard Corporation must meet the following criteria:
1:The applicant must not be in any wars (defensive wars require clearance)
2:The applicant must not be in Peace Mode
3:The applicant must be on the Black team unless exemplified by the Director of Human Resources
4:The applicant must be willing to go through an interview by a member of the government.
5:The applicant must not have any grievances with any other alliance.
Applicants who are being raided will make all attempts to make peace with their attackers. If peace is refused, The Biohazard Corporation government will ask the raider to cease. If the attacker does not cease then the target will have to suffer through the remainder of the war, The Biohazard Corporation will however, give aid to the Prospect which may or may not include money, technology, or military support.

[b][u]Article II-Government[/u][/b]

The government of The Biohazard Corporation will be as follows with height referring to level of authority:
President, Vice President
Director of War, Director of Public Relations, Director of Finance, Director of Human Resources, Director of Employment
Members

[b][u]Article 2a-The President and Vice President[/u][/b]

The President and Vice President hold the right to alter anything in the alliance as they see fit, they hold supreme power in The Biohazard Corporation. In the case that the President and Vice President can not come to an agreement on a topic, The Board of Directors will be called on to be the tie-breaker.

[b][u]Article 2b-Board of Directors[/u][/b]

Any Director may assist in the final say on any decisions falling under his/her jurisdiction. This decision can only be upturned by either the President and Vice President (both), or a unanimous vote among the other Directors. All Directors must give a 48 hour notice before leaving The Biohazard Corporation, or appoint a replacement immediately. This replacement will have a 7 day trial period in which they may be replaced, if they perform well they may keep the position. All Directors must be appointed by the President, the Vice President, and a majority of the Board of Directors.

[u]Director of War[/u]
This position requires the holder to be the leader of The Biohazard Corporation’s military. He/she is also responsible for doing reports on possible enemies and current enemies. He/she will receive requests for reinforcements during a time of war and manage them accordingly. He/she will ensure the readiness of all members for war at any time. He/she will determine the DEFCON level of the alliance. This director may appoint managers to assist with organizing and running squads.

[u]Director of Public Relations[/u]
This position requires the holder to maintain cordial conditions with every alliance possible. He/she will also visit other companies’ offices and set up Lunch meetings. Also, this Director will appoint Managers as he/she sees fit to share work, get coffee, or type reports on various diplomatic standings with other alliances.

[u]Director of Finance[/u]
This position requires the holder to oversee tech deals and build up the smaller nations of The Biohazard Corporation. He/she will appoint certain nations as banks to provide free monetary aid to any deserving nation within The Biohazard Corporation. He/she will ensure overall economic growth for the alliance.

[u]Director of Employment[/u]
This position requires the holder to recruit as many nations as possible to The Biohazard Corporation. He/she will use any means required (except poaching) to add to the population of The Biohazard Corporation. This Director will also appoint Managers to recruit with/for him/her.

[u]Director of Human Resources[/u]
He/she will seek to improve trades within the alliance and is the only person outside of the President or Vice President in the alliance who may exempt a member from being on the Black team. He/She will be responsible for running new employees and prospects through the Employee Training Program and ensuring they pass the course and are off to a successful career in The Biohazard Corporation. This Director is responsible for ensuring that all Employees of The Biohazard Corporation are pleased with the running of the company and have plenty to drink at the Christmas party.

[b][u]Article III-Employees[/u][/b]

Employees of The Biohazard Corporation will go through two stages: Prospect and Employee.
A Prospect is any nation that is under 5,000NS, has been a member for less than 7 days, or has not shown his/her worth.
All prospects must complete the Employee Training Program to receive full employee status and get All benefits. (Life Insurance, Christmas bonuses, etc)
An Employee is the backbone of The Biohazard Corporation, and they have the right to vote in some matters regarding policy within the alliance. All employees must:
Be respectful to one another
Defend each other verbally, militarily, or in any other way conveniently possible.
Respect all government decisions and settle grievances regarding policy in private with the appropriate Executive.
Be prepared to defend The Biohazard Corporation at all times.
Respect all people with different views and beliefs or lack thereof, until they cease to show the same respect.

[b][u]Article IV-Raid Policy[/u][/b]

Employees of The Biohazard Corporation may raid other nations only after obtaining the approval of either the President or the Vice President.

[b][u]Article V-Treaties[/u][/b]

All treaties must be signed by the President, the Vice President, the Director of War, and the Director of Public Relations, although the signatures of all Executives is preferred. Treaties will be followed and honored no matter what difficulty it causes The Biohazard Corporation. Treaties not honored by the other side will be cancelled upon the agreement of the The Biohazard Corporation government.

[b][u]Article VI-Ghosting[/u][/b]

Any nation ghosting on The Biohazard Corporation AA will be asked to either apply or switch off the AA. If neither is accomplished in 24 hours the violator will be punished with ZI, 1/2 Infra, or 1/4 Infra depending on their disposition toward the Member which asked them to cease.

[b][u]Article VII-Internal Policy[/u][/b]

Expulsion-all expulsions are final. These may only be served for intentional, detrimental actions against The Biohazard Corporation.
Censorship-The Biohazard Corporation Employees DO NOT have freedom of speech outside of designated zones (swearing is fine). No Members of The Biohazard Corporation will say anything that portrays The Biohazard Corporation in a poor manner, or spread information that is private or sensitive at all, even to other Members outside of designated zones. The main point: maintain operational security.
PZI and EZI-The Biohazard Corporation does endorse the use of ZI as a form of punishment to enemies. The Biohazard Corporation's form of ZI will have the victim reduced to zero infrastructure until the end of the conflict. Any person who raids an The Biohazard Corporation Member will pay reparations double to damage done or be reduced to 1/2 infrastructure. Failure to pay reparations or allow punishment of the culprit will result in war.
PZI and EZI are not to be used against any nation, in the interest of not ruining the CyberNations experience for anyone.

In Hoc Signo Vinces
President - Alex0827a
Vice President - Ajax
Board of Directors:
Director of War - Ravilla
Director of Public Relations - Butters
Director of Finance - TBA
Director of Human Resources - Osko1337
Director of Employment - TBA

[url="http://biocorp.forumotion.com"]BioCorp Forums[/url]
IRC chan is #bio

It should also be noted that we're protected by The Apparatus.

Here's hoping for smoother sailing in the future.

o7 BioCorp
o7 Apparatus

Edited by Alex0827a

[quote name='Wilfried' timestamp='1323744582' post='2875981']
Interesting. First time I've seen a surrender/apology and DoE put together.
[/quote]
Why crowd the OWF even more by making 2 separate posts, eh? Besides, if life isn't interesting, it usually sucks :blush:

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1323744904' post='2875990']
So you agreed to pay reps before you even existed. You're off to a great start.

Hope App can get you sorted out... they're a great alliance, just listen to them.
[/quote]

LOL i nominate this as best post :D

I would actually like to personally apologize to both of these fine folks for the massive miscommunication that helped to cause a bumpier start for my BioHazard friends than was ever intended.

I intended for all Apparatus protectorates to remain neutral despite our inevitable entry into the war. They are not obligated to offer assistance to The Apparatus in such a scenario as we find ourselves in presently. In the chaos of our rapidly changing news and fronts during these past several days, miscommunication took an even worse turn, obviously.

Accidents happen, I stand by our friendship, and hope that they will be able to move on and flourish beyond this unfortunate incident. I will be happy to help at any time.

:wub:

Now see, we can all get along. All you need is some rum... and a female, and all is well. Cheers lads! Glad I could help in this endeavor. Hooligans is a great alliance, and I can not wait to further work with them!

o/ Bio
o/ Hoo
o/ App

Ezequiel.

P.S. Why is the rum gone?

[quote name='Ezequiel' timestamp='1323752481' post='2876192']
P.S. Why is the rum gone?
[/quote]

:blush: I drank it. Sorry. I got angry that someone was messing with my Hooligans. Stop by my bar some time for a replacement bottle or three.

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1323752851' post='2876202']
:blush: I drank it. Sorry. I got angry that someone was messing with my Hooligans. Stop by my bar some time for a replacement bottle or three.
[/quote]

My antarctic friend, that is not good to take all the rum... Replacements shall work, however...

[quote name='excessium' timestamp='1323752933' post='2876204']
eh with Alex and Ajax working together, this was bound to happen eventually XD
[/quote]

These men are great together. They have work to do on the side of foreign affairs, but don't we all?

Ezequiel.

[quote name='Ezequiel' timestamp='1323753415' post='2876216']
My antarctic friend, that is not good to take all the rum... Replacements shall work, however...
[/quote]

I'll set aside a bottle of the specially aged Haitian for you. It's really rather good.

[quote name='Ezequiel' timestamp='1323753415' post='2876216']

These men are great together. They have work to do on the side of foreign affairs, but don't we all?

Ezequiel.
[/quote]

That they are, and now that they've finally DoE'd we get to see what they can do together

We hope to put this behind us and move forward with getting to know bio better.

The Hooligans fully support Bio in there pursuit of tech and infra (as long as you stop trying to take it from us) and want to see you on ur forums with an embassy request.
Come to think of it this will be Ajaxs 2nd embassy on our forum :P And dont worry Ajax, we will get our chance to spar this out ;)

Edited by Xanth