Squared Away

isolde

[quote][center][img]http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/8012/57633181.png[/img][/center]

[center]In order to allow our Brothers at NoR a [url=http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=smoko][color=#FF0000]smoko[/color][/url] we hereby Declare war on RIA.

[/center]

[center][i]Never to make wrongsome oath: for great and grim is the reward for the breaking of plighted troth.[/i]

Honour is better than dishonour

Kinship is better than alienation

Realism is better than dogmatism[/center][/quote]

unsere Ehre ist wahr

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On December 4, 2011, Nordreich declared war on Random Insanity Alliance, in defense of Valhalla. Pursuant to out Mutual Defense Optional Aggression, we're choosing to optionally take our aggression out on RIA.

It is with a pleasure that runs rather deep in my existence that I am able to say this: The German Empire rides to war. RIA, how does it feel to be on the losing side of this? Emasculating, I'm sure...

Edited by Anson

[quote name='Anson' timestamp='1323665879' post='2874765']
On December 4, 2011, Nordreich declared war on Random Insanity Alliance, in defense of Valhalla. Pursuant to out Mutual Defense Optional Aggression, we're choosing to optionally take our aggression out on RIA.

It is with a pleasure that runs rather deep in my existence that I am able to say this: The German Empire rides to war. RIA, how does it feel to be on the losing side of this? Emasculating, I'm sure...
[/quote]

Feels good man.
I hope we don't embarrass you too much.

RIA, how does it feel to be on the losing side of this? Emasculating, I'm sure...
[/quote]
Ahahahaha

Oh wait.

You're actually serious, aren't you? I bet this makes you feel like some big tough guy too, eh?

Lemmee give you a little hint: RIA doesn't give a flying $%&@ if they win or lose.

[/quote]
How does it feel to have a 4 war blitz with 3 of them coming from the same person (your 660 NS MoFA, lol)? How does it feel to know you could've come in eariler and gotten far more open war slots, but were too scared it might tear this new incarnation of a dead horse apart yet again?

Oh yes, fear the mighty TGE. :awesome:

[/quote]
[img]http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001241709/urvzh7oyn_answer_1_xlarge.png[/img]
Being attacked by an alliance I've never heard of? Not bad man, not bad.

But seriously, who are you people?

[quote name='VladimirLenin' timestamp='1323666505' post='2874780']
How does it feel to have a 4 war blitz with 3 of them coming from the same person (your 660 NS MoFA, lol)? How does it feel to know you could've come in eariler and gotten far more open war slots, but were too scared it might tear this new incarnation of a dead horse apart yet again?

[/quote]

We came when called like good friends do. Guess you didnt see my battle reports. Dont worry yourself though, I'll be looking for more to introduce myself to.

[quote name='Mr Towerman' timestamp='1323666739' post='2874785']
We came when called like good friends do. Guess you didnt see my battle reports. Dont worry yourself though, I'll be looking for more to introduce myself to.
[/quote]

I thought Nordreich was going to kick our face in, how are they so desperate they're calling in some micro to cover slots?

[quote name='Lupus' timestamp='1323666588' post='2874781']
[img]http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001241709/urvzh7oyn_answer_1_xlarge.png[/img]
Being attacked by an alliance I've never heard of? Not bad man, not bad.

But seriously, who are you people?
[/quote]

Read the bottom of my sig. If you haven't before, then you just have for sure.

[quote name='VladimirLenin' timestamp='1323666505' post='2874780']

[/quote]

Hey vlad my ns is 1,448.160, I wouldnt ask anyone to do what I wouldnt do myself, my nation may be meagre and small but it is useful! besides wait til you see my negotiating skills, Ive been known to get a drowning man to ask for a glass of water! and thats where my skill lies.