OBR/Apparatus LoA

[img]http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/tt360/KirkeMykonos/OBR_CourtChamber/OBR_Flag-1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc318/Pensare/Boards/Apparatus/ApparatusPeace.png[/img]
Gentle Persons

Have you ever had one of those days where there is something nagging at the back of your mind? You try and try to figure out what it might be, you go through the list, and talk to your friend to see what it might be. You go out to for dinner and a nice movie with your friend but you just cannot pin it down. As you lay your sleepy head down on your pillow it suddenly strikes you. You are so close and spend so much time with your friend you it never occurred to you. You forgot to renew your facebook status when they got married.
The name changed but the friendship stays the same .Such a silly little thing but it is important that all your friends know that nothing has changed between the two of you.

A simple nicety but very important, when the Amazon Nation merged with her close allies and protectorates the Order had a LoA with them. In all the confusion of moving in together and the constant communication we never officially transferred our LoA to our new old friends. So today we sign, renew, reiterate or just plain restate our friendship and love of Randalla and all of Apparatus.

Letter of Amity

Signatories

1. Acknowledge a desire to further relations in a formal fashion.
2. Pledge special care in the positive discourse between members in all public venues.
3. Refrain from negative commentary or complaint in all public venues.
4. Agree to resolve all reasonable grievances in a private and cordial manner.
5. Will pursue broader social contact between members.
6. Open economic interests with each other
7. Share information or intelligence that is received that impacts the other.
8. Be open to enhancing the level of formal diplomatic relations where reasonable.
9. Refrain from any aggressive military action or spying efforts against the other.
10. Refrain from providing succour to an enemy of the other during war.
11. Will provide knowledge, advice and aid in reasonable measure as requested.
12. Maintain a formal active diplomatic post in the Alliance Forum of each other.

Cancellation may be sadly accepted with 48 hours notice and a further 72 hours of NAP.<BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break">

For

The Order of the Black Rose
Queen AterAtra
Sir Winslow, Knight Protector
The Knights Council

For The Apparatus

Randalla, Patroness
King Ernie, Director
Kerdor, General
Elbryan, Chief Engineer
Maximillian Thorton, Emissary
Ezequiel, Propagandist
Phaedron, Professor
BigKif, Speaker of the Assembly<BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break">

Thankya kindly m'dears, we're happy to see this all fixed up.

It's not brand new from scratch, but cleaned up simply as a formality to finally reflect our own post-merge identity and government. My folks and my allies are good at keeping my trains of thought somewhat on track. ;)

:wub: