A Briefest Comment on RIA

Ardus

Tonight I was proven wrong. Tonight I was shown that the way of righteousness and intelligence does still exist in some of the darker corners of the Cyberverse.

Tonight the Random Insanity Alliance showed that they support the right and noble cause of Paradoxia and Project Mayhem in their cleansing of the Cyberverse of the traitor alliance known as NpO.

Through failing to uphold their signed Mutual Defense Pact, the leadership of RIA have shown the world that they value right over honor and have shown their true spirit of pro-Paradoxia in their actions, or rather, lack thereof.

On behalf of the nations of... oh screw it. I already used this [url=http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/index.php?showtopic=59319&hl=]mimic[/url] [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=97779&st=0]gag[/url] once before.

There was a time when alliances would be rightfully drummed out of CN for being a day late in defending an ally. Now there's not a war that goes by without somebody dragging their feet. That the people who do so manage to keep allies afterward astounds me. The world is waiting on you, RIA, and the rest of Polar's allies. The world is waiting on you to grow a spine and lunge forth into the great tumult of battle.

Get on with it.

Edited by Ardus

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And before RIA et. al. wants to compare this to how it took TOP a week to get declarations to come in the TPF war, know that the two situations aren't even comparable (for obvious reasons, if you think about it, but you guys never do.)

I don't know what you guys are working on or what you think you've got up your sleeves, but find your nuts and get on with it.

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='Kowalski' timestamp='1322633732' post='2856639']
I'm sure RIA will !@#$ their pants upon reading this and immediately jump in.
[/quote]

I have to agree with the Umbrellian above. This post, of all the pokes on the subject, will be the difference maker.

Seriously though dude you have been in the planning channels before and it's been like 3 days. Is taking this long smart? Not in my educated opinion, no. But indicative of anything for sure at this point? Not so much. Should have saved it for like the 6 day mark.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1322632882' post='2856617']
Tonight I was proven wrong. Tonight I was shown that the way of righteousness and intelligence does still exist in some of the darker corners of the Cyberverse.

Tonight the Random Insanity Alliance showed that they support the right and noble cause of Paradoxia and Project Mayhem in their cleansing of the Cyberverse of the traitor alliance known as NpO.

Through failing to uphold their signed Mutual Defense Pact, the leadership of RIA have shown the world that they value right over honor and have shown their true spirit of pro-Paradoxia in their actions, or rather, lack thereof.

On behalf of the nations of... oh screw it. I already used this [url=http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/index.php?showtopic=59319&hl=]mimic[/url] [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=97779&st=0]gag[/url] once before.

There was a time when alliances would be rightfully drummed out of CN for being a day late in defending an ally. Now there's not a war that goes by without somebody dragging their feet. That the people who do so manage to keep allies afterward astounds me. The world is waiting on you, RIA, and the rest of Polar's allies. The world is waiting on you to grow a spine and lunge forth into the great tumult of battle.

Get on with it.
[/quote]

Ohhhh a "Come at me bro" thread.

It seems your more worried about what RIA and/or FARK will do in response to the attacks the TOP and IRON launched, that you and your alliance had no part of mind you. To me, if your so worried about it, why don't you attack RIA, FARK, or hell, R&R for that matter?

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1322633057' post='2856621']
And before RIA et. al. wants to compare this to how it took TOP a week to get declarations to come in the TPF war, know that the two situations aren't even comparable (for obvious reasons, if you think about it, but you guys never do.)

I don't know what you guys are working on or what you think you've got up your sleeves, but find your nuts and get on with it.
[/quote]

Think of it this way - people stalling on Polar will establish a precedent that gets you out of helping STA.

[quote name='Mergerberger II' timestamp='1322634258' post='2856654']
I'm absolutely certain that the delay has everything to do with cowardice on the part of our allies, and nothing to do with strategy, requests, or anything else. I was just berating them on being such awful allies. Bad Delta. Bad.
[/quote]
wow, classy stuff from polaris............

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1322634257' post='2856653']
Seriously though dude you have been in the planning channels before and it's been like 3 days. Is taking this long smart? Not in my educated opinion, no. But indicative of anything for sure at this point? Not so much. Should have saved it for like the 6 day mark.
[/quote]
To be fair it's been 4 updates (not including the one where TOP rolled). And it's not like they didn't know it was coming.
[quote name='AmbroseIV' timestamp='1322634399' post='2856658']
Think of it this way - people stalling on Polar will establish a precedent that gets you out of helping STA.
[/quote]
TPF has no treaty obligation to help STA. They have the option, but no textual obligation.

Edited by Varianz

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1322633057' post='2856621']

[/quote]

Dude, your ally just got attacked. Making target lists? Didn't think so, now go back to your corner and shush.