Cocktail Shakers

Facade

[quote][center][IMG]http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w267/Stagger_Lee33/NADC.png[/IMG][/center]

The North Atlantic Defense Coalition and The Imperial Order hereby commit to uphold the following principles of nonaggression, respect, and defense outlined in this Optional Defense Pact.

I. Sovereignty

The North Atlantic Defense Coalition and The Imperial Order recognize each other as sovereign entities. Neither party will engage in covert or overt attempts to maliciously influence the others choices be they in foreign or internal affairs.

II. Non-Aggression

No member nation of either alliance will declare war on any member nation of the other, provide aid (be it military, money, technology, or knowledge) to enemies of the other, or commit acts of espionage against the other. If there is a nation responsible from either side that violates this part of the pact, both sides shall work toward a resolution of the matter in a responsible and respectful manner including the discussion of reparations.

III. Diplomatic Relations and Expectations

Both alliances will be friendly in communications towards one another in all public dealings and communications including, but not limited to, declarations on the Open World Forum and in the public IRC channels of both parties. In private, both alliances are free to express their honest opinions.

IV. Defense

In the event that one of the signatories of this treaty is attacked, the other party is highly encouraged, though not obligated, to provide any and all assistance including intelligence, diplomatic, financial and military aid up to full military intervention.

V. Cancellation

If either signatory alliance wishes to withdraw from this treaty, they may do so by the express will of their respective decision making bodies. Should this treaty be revoked by either alliance, official notification initiates a Seventy-Two hour grace period, in which neither alliance may engage in any hostile actions against the other.

Signed:

[b]For The Imperial Order :[/b]

Scorponok, Imperial High Commander
Stagger Lee, Exterior Commander
HRH King Raymond II, Internal Commander

Kahlan Rahl, Imperial Officer of Foreign Affairs
Dark Temptation, Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs
Apocalypsse, Imperial Officer of Defense
Dave93, Imperial Officer of Finance
Empeyrus, Imperial Officer of Membership Affairs

[b]For the North Atlantic Defense Coalition:[/b]

Scotia the Brave, [i]Secretary General[/i]
Bosox Nation, [i]Deputy Secretary General[/i]
GGXI of Martini Land, [i]Foreign Affairs Minister[/i]

[i]Approved by The Atlantic Council[/i]

[img]http://cn-nadc.com/images/nadc_assemblysealsmall.png[/img][/quote]

Give me a break, it's been a long time since I made a topic on here.

Over the last several months, (time flies fast), we've had the great pleasure of getting to know NADC. I'm very happy to announce this treaty between our alliances. I fully expect that the friendships we've formed continue to grow.

Cue mindless hailing.

o/ NADC

Edited by Facade

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1320559935' post='2840094']
God damn it Dave. :mad:

Is it even possible for yall to fail more? I don't think so!
[/quote]
They could sign with 500 alliances

either way this is epic fail since NADC is literally one of the worst alliances out there

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1320566565' post='2840123']
They could sign with 500 alliances

either way this is epic fail since NADC is literally one of the worst alliances out there
[/quote]

That's a relief, I hear TIO is also.

Very happy to see our friendship and respect for eachother put on paper. Been nice getting to know you guys.

o7 NADC
o7 Tony
o7 Imperia

[quote name='Baron Flynt' timestamp='1320588817' post='2840199']
A resounding "meh" on this one. I'd advise against signing treaties for the sake of having treaties, my friends!
[/quote]

Sorry, next time we won't sign a treaty with someone we're willing to fight for. :rolleyes: