Royal Proclamation from Deinos

[center]

[img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9944950/dickflagclassy.jpg[/img]

[size="7"][font="Impact"]Royal Proclamation from Deinos[/font][/size]

Democracy is a beautiful thing, cats and kittens! Except for, you know, the times when it's not!

With that valuable life lesson in mind, Deinos has two announcements that I fully expect all of you to hail the heck out of. First off, Deinos has abolished the electoral process with respect to the office of the Tyrant King. That's right, ladies! I'm going to be a dude without regular checks against my power! In fact, this adjustment to the political process over at Deinos is one of two totally legally binding amendments made to our charter in the past term! In addition to the office of the Tyrant King being made a "for life" type deal, the authority to sign and cancel treaties has been passed from our General Assembly to the Raptor Court of Lords, our Royal Government. Basically, we've gone full-on fascist. Suck it, Arab Spring.

Our second announcement is that Deinos has fulfilled one of the most important parts of its political process, that being the regular elections for the Court of Raptor Lords! It was an exciting electoral period, and it resulted in the most major governmental shakeups in Deinosian history. With two long-time Raptor Lords taking a well deserved break, and another elder statesman assuming a new portfolio, I am proud to announce a significantly changed and wonderfully distinct Court to the world today.

First off are the returning incumbents. Both [b]Melancholy Culkin (otherwise known as Walt Thizzney)[/b] and [b]Gloin[/b] will be returning to T-Rexograd as the Raptor Lords of Diplomacy and the Interior, respectively. The ever illustrious [b]Magister Agricolarum[/b], who has been one of Deinos' shining lights for over a century, has chosen to oversee the Department of Finance for the next two months.

And now for the newcomers. I am very excited to present [b]Amelsh[/b] as the newest Raptor Lord of War. Amelsh has been a comrade and confidante of mine for a very long time, having served in the governments of both Gondor and its predecessor, The Galactic Republic. Last, but certainly not least, we have the promising rookie [b]Merry Rarebit[/b] entering the ring as Raptor Lord of Development, responsible for all of the worst jobs known to man and dinosaur. I have no doubt that he will perform incredibly as he steps into some very large shoes.

And, of course, I am staying on as Tyrant King in the North, with the lovely [s]Vanna White[/s] [b]Silver Empress[/b] as my right hand, the Dromiceiomimus Princess. We promise to continue to see Deinos reach even greater heights as we come ever closer to the 100 member and 2m NS marks. Good night everybody!

[img]http://www.qwantz.com/comics/comic2-1275.png[/img]

[/center]

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1320292931' post='2837436']
This was actually pretty damn funny... congrats to my friends in Deinos, though it's sad to see Sandler out of gov.
[/quote]

Don't worry, friend, for now I am a Fossil. What does this mean? All of the privileges of gov't and none of the responsibilities. Yay!

[quote name='Sandler' timestamp='1320293203' post='2837441']
Don't worry, friend, for now I am a Fossil. What does this mean? All of the privileges of gov't and none of the responsibilities. Yay!
[/quote]
Your laziness disappoints me. Work! Work! :awesome:

This is a !@#$@#$ disgrace. Democracy to the highest order should be the call of the season for the leader of an alliance. I hearby challenge Cheyenne to a debate to prove such. He must accept in the next 20ish minutes before I pass out from all the booze I've been drinking.

I rail against this horrible move by Deinos unless, of course, I am made honorary member, in which I will [s]wholeheartedly support the status quo[/s] still fight the system for their benefit.

I hope you understand just how perilous your situation is right now, Deinos, and act accordingly.

Edited by Kzoppistan

Magister Agricolarum heading up Finance?????? :blink: you're bank accounts are screwed. May as well hold a Grand Jury for embezzlement right now and lock him up before he does real damages and then retires to a quiet Tropical Island.

...really though congratulations Magister Agricolarum is awsome :D

/me leers at Silver :ehm:

[quote name='Grendel' timestamp='1320346340' post='2837762']Magister Agricolarum heading up Finance?????? :blink: you're bank accounts are screwed. May as well hold a Grand Jury for embezzlement right now and lock him up before he does real damages and then retires to a quiet Tropical Island.[/quote]

Love you too, Grendel. :P

But really, sign up for our 6/50 tech deals... they're real profit-makers... guaranteed... :ehm: