R&R Cancellation

[center][img]http://imgur.com/xRNcI.png[/img][/center]

A few weeks ago, IRON came to us at R&R and informed us they wanted to downgrade our treaty from a MDP, to an ODP, citing lack of communication on both sides. Sadly this hasn't improved, and last night I informed IRON that we where going to go ahead and cancel our ODP treaty with them. We wish IRON the best of luck in the future, and hope that someday our paths may cross again.

DemonSpawn - President
Bambi - Vice President
Stealthy - Minister of Foreign Affairs
NobleSix - Minister of Economics
Johnap88 - Minister of Defense
AndyR - Minister of the Interior

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can still expect me to party in your channel, it won't stop!

On a more serious note, sad to see this happen but honestly, I am as surprised as many that this lasted as long as it did. We have mostly been on opposite sides of war, and friendship doesn't need to be defined by a treaty. Cheers and GL R&R.

[quote name='Dom Zak' timestamp='1319066676' post='2828863']
You can still expect me to party in your channel, it won't stop!

On a more serious note, sad to see this happen but honestly, I am as surprised as many that this lasted as long as it did. We have mostly been on opposite sides of war, and friendship doesn't need to be defined by a treaty. Cheers and GL R&R.
[/quote]

I agree.

And if you stopped coming to our channel, I'd send Kata after you!

[color="#0000FF"]Probably for the best. Although I know the treaty meant quite a bit to you both, and that your relationship has historically been quite good (better than most), I think this treaty was always doomed. Your other allies are too far apart, always have been. Although I am aware you wanted to fight at least one war on the same side, it was just never going to happen. So, good luck you two.[/color]