Moonshine and Old Grog

shavar

[center]
[img]http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l587/Rattle72head/nasattelite-1.jpg[/img]

[/center]
A change will do ya good. Or so they say.

With that in mind, I would like to announce some recent changes in the Confederacy. The North American Confederacy, that is.

We have recently moved from the red sphere and are residing on purple once again. With that we have officially withdrew from Red Dawn. We wish the remaining signatories and the red sphere all the best.

Coming back to purple is like coming back home. Purple is like a family and we are like the crazy hillbilly cousin that moves a trailer in your front yard and keeps a collection of empty beer cans on your lawn so everybody can enjoy.

Over the past couple of years several people have commented on how they did not like the look of our forum. So we went and created a new one that is just as ugly. You are welcome to visit us at our new home at http://nacforums.forumotion.com
You will have to look over all the stray dogs and for the love of Pete, leave yer shoes on! You can also say howdy at our IRC channell #nac

Seeing as we changed trading spheres and changed forums we still werent satisfied. So we decided to sign a new treaty with some very old friends. This treaty has been a long time coming and as you can tell by the stains on the parchment it was kept safe somewhere under the fridge for quite some time.

[center] [img]http://i42.servimg.com/u/f42/16/92/49/05/asg_tr11.jpg[/img][/center]

In closing here is a brief glimpse of our current government and active treaties for yall to ponder over. So go ahead and ponder. Just dont look Pappy in the good eye as he takes offense to outsiders and might mistake ya for one of those dad-blamed Hatfields!

Current Triumvirate of the NAC:
Thom98
Shavar
Rattlehead (aka Hellbilly)

Current active treaties:
MDOAP - Asgaard
ODP - Invicta
ODP - The Sandwich Confederation

TL;DR

NAC is purple again with new forums and a new treaty with Asgaard

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1318475376' post='2823853']
[23:07] <%WickedJ> Cant you lie to Invicta and say your moving to white so they wont come over here

thats all i have to say
[/quote]

Don't worry, we aren't going anywhere.
Ever.

oh yeah...
/o NAC!

Edited by King Biscuit

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1318475376' post='2823853']
[23:07] <%WickedJ> Cant you lie to Invicta and say your moving to white so they wont come over here

thats all i have to say
[/quote]

What?

Congratulations on the treaty, NAC :awesome: