Joint Announcement from Olympus and The Last Remnants

Jgoods45

[center][img]http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/2397/olympustlr.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][size="6"][font="Georgia"][b]Joint Announcement from Olympus and The Last Remnants[/b][/font][/size][/center]

[quote][center][b] [size="4"]The Last Olympians[/size][/b][/center]
[b]Preamble[/b]

The Last Remnants and Olympus, wishing to build a solid foundation upon which our relationship can flourish and in the interest of possibly providing one another with support in times of war, hereby agree, in good faith, to all the terms and obligations set out in this treaty of Optional Aggression.

[b]Article 1: Sovereignty[/b]

Both parties recognize that they are both sovereign entities and agree to never knowingly interfere in the internal and external affairs of one another. Both parties agree that any overt or malicious violations of this article may result in the immediate cancellation of these accords by the affected party.

[b]Article 2: Non Aggression[/b]

Both signatories shall enter into a state of non aggression with one another for the entire duration of these accords and agree to never conspire or commit acts of espionage against one another. Both signatories agree to never give any form of aid or assistance to an alliance or individual that a signatory of this treaty is militarily engaged with. Both parties recognize that any overt or malicious violations of this article may result in an immediate cancellation of these accords by the affected party.

[b]Article 3: Intelligence[/b]

Both parties agree to share any and all information with each other that pertains to the safety and stability of one another. Any information passed shall be kept confidential and not shared with any third parties unless explicit permission is given.

[b]Article 4: Optional Aggression[/b]

Should a signatory of this treaty wish to coordinate an aggressive war against a non-signatory alliance, they shall inform the other party of their intentions 24 hours before doing so. Both signatories have the option of requesting assistance from the other signatory when taking part in an aggressive war, although highly encouraged to do so, neither signatory has the obligation to fulfill this request and this decision shall be respected and supported by the other signatory, regardless.

[b]Article 5: Cancellation[/b]

This treaty may be canceled at any time, by either signatory. The canceling party must give the other signatory a private, 72 hour notice of their intent to cancel. This treaty shall remain in effect until this time period elapses, at which point, it shall be declared officially null and void.

Should Articles 1 or 2 be violated, with no chance of a diplomatic solution that allows for the continuation of these accords, this treaty may be canceled immediately by the affected party, thereby releasing both signatories from all the obligations set out in this treaty at the moment cancellation notice is given.

[b][i]Signed on behalf of The Last Remnants,[/i][/b]

[b]Rush Sykes[/b], Triumvir
[b]Mandellav[/b], Triumvir
[b]Voodoo Nova[/b], Triumvir

[b]Jgoods45[/b], Minister of Foreign Affairs
[b]stealthypenguin93[/b], Minister of Defense
[b]DonPedro[/b], Minister of Internal Affairs
[b]Avery[/b], Minister of Economics

[b]Cameronious[/b], Senate Leader
[b]Stefano Palmieri[/b], Senator
[b]Devilyn Caster[/b], Senator
[b]Floul1[/b], Senator
[b]MU[/b], Senator

[i][b]Signed on behalf of Olympus,[/b][/i]

[b]The Pansy[/b] - Titan/PoFA
[b]queenhailee[/b] - Titan/PoD
[b]Buffalo Niagara[/b] - Titan
[b]President S O [/b]- Titan
[b]Grendel[/b] - Titan[/quote]

This treaty has been a long time coming and I'm absolutely ecstatic that it has finally come into fruition!

o/Olympus
o/The Last Remnants

Hello Londo, me dear friend! :blush:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1317873411' post='2817762']
Ah, nothing like to 11th hour treaty to provide a convenient entry to a particular side. :P

Congrats guys. You're both solid alliances, I hope this does what you want it to.
[/quote]
It's been being discussed for months now, you know how slow with treaties we are.
( you only have to look in the TLR embassy on the Oly boards to see how long)

Edited by The Pansy

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1317873452' post='2817764']
Damn it! I wanted to sign the first OAP!

Now I gotta shoot for the MAP!
[/quote]
One step at a time. We cant even agree on who to hit first with this.

Edit: Mogar, I'll send you our Hit list shortly before update.

Edited by Avery du Troiseau

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1317873204' post='2817749']
Knew about this weeks ago. Congrats to both parties.

Edit: Just realize Jgoods was MoFa. :awesome:
[/quote]
how COULDNT you?

its been in a public embassy for a month

/me glares at Jgoods