Recognition of Angry People

Logan

[center][img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/e/e1/Tetris_warflag.gif[/img][/center]

Hello everyone. I didn't expect us to be making an appearance on this bulletin board used for important communications with the world again so soon, but someone has made our presence here necessary. So apparently our alliance is getting attacked for the previous administration's actions of posting second, third, or forth hand snippets of their general membership forums in a public venue. So I went ahead and rounded up support from everyone and took back control. Then I went and talked to a couple of Legion people for awhile and said I would launch an investigation to root out the mole on their forum, even though I had nothing to do with it, and had found out about the screenshots the same way most of you did. This was the very night I was placed as Game Developer and would be the last time we would speak, they made no efforts to follow up before this declaration.

So we recognize many things today. We recognize that our efforts of reconciliation were for not. We recognize that the stances of one overthrown administration can be approvingly attributed to the newer, more apologetic one. We recognize that one alliance can claim for themselves the status of defender, when it is been the other who had been the declarer. And of course, we recognize that The Legion has declared war on our alliance.

As this was an aggressive action willfully perpetrated with the support of the government of The Legion, All alliances that enter in defense of their action will be treated as aggressors and dealt with as such. Tetris does not enter into this lightly and has explored all avenues of diplomatic resolution. The direct attack upon my alliance can not be tolerated, nor can the act of government sponsored protection of person(s) involved in said act.

Ridin High, Game Developer of Tetris.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1317690330' post='2815193']
You are a terrible alliance and should disband.
[/quote]
[url]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/038/8/1/you_seem_upset_by_yattarosb-d391eds.png[/url]

Problem?

Edited by HK47
inline image converted to link due to large size

[quote]You are a terrible alliance and should disband. [/quote]

[quote]Of course Legion is just as terrible if not more. Good luck either way. Looking forward to this one.[/quote]

Sounds like a challenge, meet you on SC.

[quote name='James Wilson' timestamp='1317690554' post='2815203']
Problem?
[/quote]

The fact that you are essentially in charge of IAA says so much.

Best of luck Tetris. And by best of luck, I mean. War war war war war.

Edit: removed that atrocious picture.

Edited by Melancholy Culkin

So you're saying because you shuffled your government the Legion should forget and forgive about you publicly disseminating private information?

Interesting concept.

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1317690903' post='2815216']
The fact that you are essentially in charge of IAA says so much.

Best of luck Tetris. And by best of luck, I mean. War war war war war.

Edit: removed that atrocious picture.
[/quote]
The fact that your sole purpose here seems to try and attack me says so much...really, try harder.

Good luck to Legion, sorry to be a buzzkill but I actually hope you guys can talk out this whole spying thing between yourselves tonight before any allies roll in.
[quote]We recognize that our efforts of reconciliation were for not[/quote]
Should be "for naught". Not trying to be a !@#$% just pointing it out.

Also, Bladex, trade circle war imo.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1317690978' post='2815219']
So you're saying because you shuffled your government the Legion should forget and forgive about you publicly disseminating private information?

Interesting concept.
[/quote]
the OP seems to refer that tetris offered the olive branch and tried to make amends...

im glad they didnt succeed but still i think they did a little more then just reshuffle their govt

[quote name='Wishywashy' timestamp='1317691091' post='2815226']
Good luck to Legion, sorry to be a buzzkill but I actually hope you guys can talk out this whole spying thing between yourselves tonight before any allies roll in.

Should be "for naught". Not trying to be a !@#$% just pointing it out.

Also, Bladex, trade circle war imo.
[/quote]

Of course, better than no circle to begin with. However we're getting off topic. ;)

[quote name='Jaiar' timestamp='1317691557' post='2815245']
You guys get the VE cancelation yet? Downgraded you to optional defense and you still pulled this crap.
[/quote]

Pulled what crap? Recognition of hostilities?