An Announcement from TLR and NPO

Voodoo Nova

[center]

[left]There comes a time when two enemies decide to move on from the past. Our past will never be forgotten, but the time has come to move on from it. The lessons that were learned from that era will be with us as we move forward today. With that said, I now present to you, the treaty TLR and NPO have signed.
[/left]

[/center][quote][center]

[img]http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/3087/tlrnpo.jpg[/img]
[/center]
[center][b]
Fallout: The New Francograd Pact[/b][/center][b]Preamble[/b]

The Last Remnants and the New Pacific Order, wishing to build a solid foundation upon which our relationship can flourish and in the interest of possibly providing one another with support in times of war, hereby agree, in good faith, to all the terms and obligations set out in this treaty of Optional Defense.

[b]Article 1: Sovereignty[/b]

Both parties recognize that they are both sovereign entities and agree to never knowingly interfere in the internal and external affairs of one another. Both parties agree that any overt or malicious violations of this article may result in the immediate cancellation of these accords by the affected party.

[b]Article 2: Non Aggression[/b]

Both signatories shall enter into a state of non aggression with one another for the entire duration of these accords and agree to never conspire or commit acts of espionage against one another. Both signatories agree to never give any form of aid or assistance to an alliance or individual that a signatory of this treaty is militarily engaged with. Both parties recognize that any overt or malicious violations of this article may result in an immediate cancellation of these accords by the affected party.

[b]Article 3: Intelligence[/b]

Both parties agree to share any and all information with each other that pertains to the safety and stability of one another. Any information passed shall be kept confidential and not shared with any third parties unless explicit permission is given.

[b]Article 4: Optional Defense[/b]

Should a signatory of this treaty come under attack by hostile forces, the other signatory is highly encouraged, but not obligated to come to the defense of the attacked signatory. Should the other signatory choose to not come to the assistance of the attacked signatory, this decision shall be respected and supported by the other signatory, regardless.

[b]Article 5: Cancellation[/b]

This treaty may be canceled at any time, by either signatory. The canceling party must give the other signatory a private, 72 hour notice of their intent to cancel. This treaty shall remain in effect until this time period elapses, at which point, it shall be declared officially null and void.

Should Articles 1 or 2 be violated, with no chance of a diplomatic solution that allows for the continuation of these accords, this treaty may be canceled immediately by the affected party, thereby releasing both signatories from all the obligations set out in this treaty at the moment cancellation notice is given.

[b]Signed on behalf of the New Pacific Order,[/b]

[i]Mary the Fantabulous,
Dragon Emperor of the New Pacific Order
Reformed Neutral Menace

Brehon,
Imperial Regent of the New Pacific Order
Sword of the Order

Farrin Xies,
Imperial Officer of Foreign Affairs
Purveyor of an FA Direction[/i]

[b]Signed on behalf of The Last Remnants[/b],

[b]Rush Sykes[/b], Triumvir
[b]Mandellav[/b], Triumvir
[b]Voodoo Nova[/b], Triumvir

[b]Jgoods45[/b], Minister of Foreign Affairs
[b]stealthypenguin93[/b], Minister of Defense
[b]Wyrmon[/b], Minister of Internal Affairs
[b]Blackrose[/b], Minister of Economics

[b]Cameronious[/b], Senate Leader
[b]Stefano Palmieri[/b], Senator
[b]Devilyn Caster[/b], Senator
[b]Floul1[/b], Senator
[b]MU[/b], Senator [/quote]

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jessebelle' timestamp='1316405258' post='2803461']
This is amazing, and has certainly come at a crucial time.
I love NPO, and I love our guys in TLR that made this possible :wub:

First round of tequila shots and lasagna for baka is on me :smug:
[/quote]
Sweet, kill two birds with one stone. I like where this is heading...

Oh how I hope this was over ODN's objection.

[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1316405276' post='2803464']
Congrats to TLR and NPO!

I'm glad to see this happen, NPO deserves this chance, and I hope this works out well for all involved. It's time to move on from the old rivalries.
[/quote]
Hokum. The bull is cloying, Azaghul, [i]cloying.[/i]

Edited by Schattenmann