Zealotry Ain't What It Used To Be

Kzoppistan

I knew something was wrong the moment I went to pick up my commander's sword, amidst the pale silent wasteland that used to be the capital Karmelli. The bright, almost flame sheen it usually had, the power of Johan itself coursing through its steel, was gone. Instead it looked dull, a flat cold iron. A perfect accompaniment to the slate-gray overcast and a wind that cut through your jacket like a knife.

Grasping it brought a painful tingle up my arm, my body felt heavy and weak. Tumbling from my numb fingers, it clattered against the nuclear slagged rock and shattered in half. That was when I knew.

Johan was no longer with me.

"Why?!" I cursed to the sky. My people, bent on the ultimate sacrifice of a martyr, struck forth against our enemies. The chorus of death screams the requiem for my own sacrificial dive into oblivion. Why did he turn his back on me?!

Then, thinking about all the destruction I wrought upon friend and foe while waging the Black Jihad, I wagered, maybe... just maybe...

I had turned my back on him.

[center][b]The Nation of Kzoppistan Here-By Surrenders to the Global Order of Darkness.[/b]

The Peace Agreement and Reparations Terms were reached in private.[/center]

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1315787496' post='2798942']
...its like the rogue ran out of steam after such a short length, must of been all the mouthing off on the forums. :P
[/quote]

Lemme tell ya brother, proselytizing is hard work. :lol1:

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1315783401' post='2798892']
You're a joke.
[/quote]

Awesome, are you laughing?

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1315787578' post='2798943']
Well I guess at least you had fun. Good luck with everything else you do.
[/quote]

Indeed I did. Thanks Omni, that's mighty generous of you. No hard feelings, mate.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1315794581' post='2799011']
I guess your heart wasn't really in it in the end.
[/quote]

The heart? That fickle beast? For longer it could have clung to such a cause, provided other circumstances hadn't soured the way they did. The warchest, though, lol, that ran out pretty soon into it.

[quote name='Sniper Joe' timestamp='1315785091' post='2798918']
Good luck in your future endeavors, Kzop.
[/quote]

Take care, Joe.

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1315801718' post='2799080']
Running out of money?
[/quote]

Ran. Ran out of money. Some days ago. Even that wouldn't have prevented my poor [s]foolish[/s] brave citizens from jumping on their swords for a grand cause as they were committed to the complete annihilation of our nation, had a distinct lack of appreciation (go figure) not manifested in the ensuing events. However, that is a story for another time. Xiph and GOD were [s]stern but fair[/s] monsters in their demands. That's all I'll say about it.

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='zigbigadorlou' timestamp='1315808439' post='2799156']
I believe not that I had heard of these dealings previously. Please sir, if you are to rogue, at least let the population know it before it ends that we might partake in choosing sides and possibly interfere (much to the chagrin of either side :war: )

also, nukes.
[/quote]

That decision, good sir, is between you, god, and the the rest of the netherworld that stands between what...

you want..

and what you can't have.

But don't let that you deter you. The heavens have been brought down for much less.

Make it happen! :ph34r:

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1315825601' post='2799192']
Ah, good. Now force the people living in what remains of your nation to join GOONS. :ph34r:
[/quote]

Will they have to pay Reps?

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1315809676' post='2799162']
That decision, good sir, is between you, god, and the the rest of the netherworld that stands between what...

you want..

and what you can't have.

But don't let that you deter you. The heavens have been brought down for much less.

Make it happen! :ph34r:
[/quote]
Bring down the heavens? I just wanted to go to mexico.
and maybe buy nukes.