FEAR pay attention, this is how you do it

Kzoppistan

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Members of TOP may or may not support this. Talk to your local FA representative to decide.

People always want to !@#$%* and complain about others, well, who's got the intestinal fortitude to do something? I'm sick of it and I want the world to see that power rest in the hands of those who have the steely nerves to use it.

People don't like Xiphosis, he's spoken out against my alliance so I'm doing all my compatriots and supporters (and all you others silently cheering on the sidelines) a favor and punching his alliance right in the nose. $%&@ that guy and $%&@ GOD, too. Talk !@#$ and this is what you get. Even better, another has tackled Xiph himself.

I don't give a $%&@. I am the harbinger of destruction and chaos.

Bring it.

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1315070159' post='2793723']
"Look at me I'm angry and went rogue!" :laugh:
[/quote]

you're wrong, its an alliance, check their DOE located [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=104926&view=findpost&p=2793690"]here[/url]

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1315065175' post='2793668']
People always want to !@#$%* and complain about others, well, who's got the intestinal fortitude to do something? I'm sick of it and I want the world to see that power rest in the hands of those who have the steely nerves to use it.
[/quote]

What's funny about this is you wait until there are a lot of people speaking out against GOD/Xiph to go rogue on him. That takes absolutely no "steely nerves" at all. It only shows you have no balls, because you waited until it was safe to do something about it. How about you go rogue on someone with some actual power or respect?

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1315079652' post='2793856']
What's funny about this is you wait until there are a lot of people speaking out against GOD/Xiph to go rogue on him. That takes absolutely no "steely nerves" at all. It only shows you have no balls, because you waited until it was safe to do something about it. How about you go rogue on someone with some actual power or respect?
[/quote]

And yet, despite all that "oh, we don't like Xiph, he's a big meanie" nobody does anything. What have you ever done snowman, besides disgrace your AA?

If you think you've got the snowballs, bring it on. Otherwise, shut up, sit down, and let another member of your otherwise respectable AA speak.