A Message to Acti from Olympus.

[center]A Message to AcTi.

You have been waiting for our action with regards to the incident last week.
Olympus cannot condone the actions of your leader that night, the OOC attacks (I'm not posting them here, you'll have to look on another site to get them) on one of our members is not cool, and we feel we have to do something about it.

Olympus declares war on Batallion of AcTi, we do not wish to punish AcTi as a whole, and as such we're seeking to deal with the singular issue.

Let it be known, should the members of AcTi or their Allies desire to come to Batallions aid during this, Olympus will expand the war accordingly. That means, we will deal with those that proceed to harm the Olympians delivering Batallion what he is deserving of.

[i][b]"The way to gain a good reputation is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear."[/b][/i] [i]- Socrates[/i]

Olympus considers itself a family, and attacking one is attacking all. We pledge to our family that we'll protect each other, the time has come to act on those words. While we cannot take back the things that Batallion has said or done, we can ensure he'll regret doing it.

[b][i]"Pede poena claudo - Punishment comes limping. Retribution comes slowly, but surely."[/i][/b] [i]- Horace[/i][/center]

Regards;
The Titan Council of Olympus.
Pansy
queenhailee
Buffalo Niagara
President SO
Grendel

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Kim Jaym Il' timestamp='1311742685' post='2764777']
How you manage to get yourself attacked so often Battalion I will never understand.
[/quote]
I believe its due to his poor attempts at 'villainy'.

This should be fun to watch. May the nukes fly.

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1311742898' post='2764784']
Wait, Londo went to Olympus after Thriller... soooo...

Some people never learn .
[/quote]

This is Thriller! Thriller Night! And no one's gonna save ya from the beast about to strike, girl!

Welcome to the INTERNATIONAL WORLD PREMIERE of the second album, ladies and gentlemen!!! B-)

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1311743012' post='2764788']
He never did anything he said, except for the inactive IRC channel. That's half of it but still counts.
[/quote]

He promised respectability

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1303445683' post='2696248']

[b]I promise that AcTi will take the lessons learned in this war and transform itself into a truly respectable alliance.[/b]
Batallion, Emperor of AcTi
[/quote]

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1311743425' post='2764798']
You guys suck. Kill the whole alliance not just one guy.
[/quote]

If you feal that strongly, you should do it, obviously they don't feel the whole alliance doesn't have to suffer, again.

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1311743425' post='2764798']
You guys suck. Kill the whole alliance not just one guy.
[/quote]
I lobbied for it. :(

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1311743507' post='2764801']
Just something else for his to do list then
[/quote]
He can't say that I didn't remind him of it.