Joint GATO/ Hooligans Announcement

letub

So we at GATO got together and pounded back a few drinks, then decided to wine and dine our friends at Hooligans. When we woke up the next morning (with terrible headaches), we realized we each agreed to a treaty upgrade!

<3 Hooligans

[center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/Cope/GATOhooligans.png[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/Cope/HardcoreHooliganslogo.png[/img][/center]

[quote]

[b][size="4"]A CatDog Ate My Homework Accords[/size][/b]

[b]Preamble[/b]

The Global Alliance and Treaty Organization (GATO) and The Hooligans undersign this treaty in recognition of the enduring bonds of friendship between our two communities.

[b]Article I: Sovereignty[/b]

Both organizations and their membership will remain sovereign at all times.

[b]Article II: Non-aggression[/b]

No member nation of either alliance shall commit any aggressive actions against any members of the other signatory.

[b]Article III: Mutual Defense[/b]

GATO and Hooligans agree to be bound together in times of war and peace. An attack on one signatory will be treated as an attack on the other. If either signatory is attacked due to honouring an agreement with a foreign alliance, the obligation of the other to defend them becomes optional, although encouraged in the spirit of this treaty.

[b]Article IV: Optional Aggression[/b]

Should either alliance initiate war against a third-party under their own volition, the other alliance may choose to follow them into battle should they feel the cause just.

[b]Article V: Intelligence[/b]

Both signatories agree to never withhold information which could be harmful to the other alliance. Any privileged information from this relationship may not be shared without the express consent of both parties.

[b]Article VI: Communication[/b]

Both Alliances agree to keep the lines of communication open. Both alliances agree to keep all communications with the other friendly and respectful.

[b]Article VII: Cancellation[/b]

This treaty may be cancelled by either signatory, with a 72 hour private notice. After which, there will be a 48 hour Non Aggression Period.
[/quote]

[i]Signed for by Hooligans:[/i]

Emmabuddie
Xanth
Thebobslayer
Prather6
odst007
Dozere34
JDavis
joseph57

[i]Signed for by GATO:[/i]

letub, Assembly Chairman
Laslo Kenez, Minister of Foreign Affairs

GATO's 45th Congress

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1311724141' post='2764492']
Congratulations to both of our friends and very close allies on this upgrade that should of happened a long time ago!

also, TLR - GATO - Hooligans defacto MDoAP bloc. :awesome:

o/
[/quote]

I still like the GATO-C&G defacto MDoAP bloc. It's like we're in C&G but not. We may as well be given access to C&G forums and chans but not hold a vote or something like that....

[quote name='Mixer' timestamp='1311726917' post='2764516']
Hooligans, you may as well cancel this treaty now because GATO sure as hell won't defend you when you need it. My condolences in advance.
[/quote]

Nice NSO reroll you've got there.

Also hi SCY!

Edited by Laslo Kenez

[quote name='Mixer' timestamp='1311726917' post='2764516']
Hooligans, you may as well cancel this treaty now because GATO sure as hell won't defend you when you need it. My condolences in advance.
[/quote]

rofl, we know.... its ok its gonna be the hooligans defending GATO anyway :P

tis be rich coming from a man representing your avatar

[quote name='emmabuddie' timestamp='1311727098' post='2764521']
rofl, we know.... its ok its gonna be the hooligans defending GATO anyway :P
[/quote]
:wub: Emmabuddie. Thanks for lookin' out for us!

Edited by Dre4mwe4ver

/me fingers through the list of automated public responses....

Two horrible alliances, 1 horrible trea-- no.. not that one...

Nice grouping... no not this one...

Sad but necessar... this isnt right either....

Congrats to 2 very awesome allies(whew, this one works).

Love you guys!