Jacapo is a tyrant

[center][img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z268/jacaposaladin/Hydraflag-1.png[/img][/center]

Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today for 2 reasons. The first of which, celebration. For those of you who don't know, I have spent the better part of the last year and half staging a coup. I am here now to tell you I succeeded. While we did prosper for a time under Jacapo's leadership, that time is no more. Mostly because of this coup. Nonetheless! Hydra will continue to prosper, right after we do a bit of house cleaning. After a successful coup I find myself in a difficult position, since not everybody was in support of a takeover such as this. Therefore I am banishing all supporters of Jacapo from the Hydra AA. The following is a list of members that are hereby banished from Hydra:

Jacapo Saladin
Louis Minnotti
thomasmcdowell
ryanthetank9
ASent
Commander Virius
greegarrett
tetone
RedTiger
Goahead42
cam666
mackdriver101
Lord Mysss
Lucretius
they call him Scott
Projek
Mikhail K Vasilyev
Sergeant Felix
Evertonia
Scotsman345
Appoliqize
XSeilerX
&*&^mantis
Cyberchicken
WolfLordNeo
MasterCheif
Ancere
wagdon
Sturm
fez the caliph
space co chris
SIPNTHROED
stonebridge
beover
Phosphorus
Commander Bobson
Lord Bludd
Juleandor
TCTriangle
Lord Hershey
HiddenSouls
sexysauce
shadeybob
Brontes
cavefox
Lancel0t Albi0n
ligolski
Sigint Ravencroft
FrozenFlame
dsd10988
rstat1
sperley
Lord Nytmare
bubbu
bubbatis
Kn1nJa
Young bk

All of you get out of my AA. These members have 25 days to leave the AA, most of which - to my knowledge - will be joining Non Grata. Who has graciously agreed to protect the Hydra AA during this time of departure.

JoshsName is also banned from the Hydra AA. While he may not have supported Jacapo, he didn't support me either, so he is banished.

Which leads me to my second point. As my second act as Imperator of Hydra. I announce we are disbanding. After banishing that many people from the alliance I find that I am the only one left. And I'm not going to go through the mess of starting over like this. We had a good run, we're proud of what we did. We made sure that we stood by our allies when they asked, no matter the situation. At our height we were 2.4 million NS, which I feel is a fine achievement. As mentioned, Non Grata will be protecing the AA for 25 days while we are all leaving. After which I will assume protection of the AA for the rest of my life here on Bob. I will not be protecting it from raiders, but instead from people joining this AA. It is mine and I do not want others using it.

That all being said, I'd like to give a huge thank you to SLCB. And to all of our former allies, and even close friends. Except Randy.

To all those members above, thank you. You are what is left out of a much larger pool of nations that called Hydra home at one point or another. Many of you were there for both wars that we fought in, and many of you did a fine job. I wish you all the best of luck in your future here on Bob.

Mr. Teets, Imperator of Hydra

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mr. Teets' timestamp='1310955855' post='2758089']
JoshsName is also banned from the Hydra AA. While he may not have supported Jacapo, he didn't support me either, so he is banished.[/quote]

I WENT ROGUE FOR NOTHING?

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1310956371' post='2758104']
If everyone from Hydra and SLCB moves over, Non Grata will top 10m and pass ODN for seventh. Congrats on your voracious appetite.
[/quote]

What can we say Non Grata is a fun place to be!!

[quote name='rtellez06' timestamp='1310956653' post='2758114']
About time. Hydra totally went down hill once Teets kicked everyone out. It became the worst alliance ever IMO. Good riddance Teets!

<3 old Hyda!!!
[/quote]
Could this really be somebody who liked Jacapo and his evil reign? I don't usually hear things like this from people outside of Hydra. :awesome:

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1310956598' post='2758112']
people will let any amount of fail in for a sanction these days
[/quote]

NG has actually been a sanctioned alliance for some time now. Thanks for playing but sorry, you didn't win.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1310956598' post='2758112']
people will let any amount of fail in for a sanction these days
[/quote]

hatters will continue to hat

[img]http://www.petpeoplesplace.com/petstore/pet-image-large/antique-1800s-beaver-skin-top-hat-harman-son-hatters_200594707479.jpg[/img]