The F. U. Accords (Friends United)

[center][img]http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu199/sojourner_2009/3d58d1ac.gif[/img][img]http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu199/sojourner_2009/31965b5c.jpg[/img][/center]
[center][img]http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu199/sojourner_2009/ba712c92-1.jpg?t=1310768798[/img][/center]

[center][size="6"][color="#800080"]The F.U. Accords (Friends United)[/color][/size][/center]

Article I - Peace
The undersigned signatories, Ordo Teutonicus (OT) and The Last Republic (TLR), agree to remain peaceful and non-agressive towards each other at all places.

Article II - Intelligence
Should one signatory receive harmful intelligence from a 3rd party, they are obliged to tell the other signatory the information in full.

Article III - Mutual Defense
Should either signatory come under attack, the other is required to come to the assistance of the first. Should the attack be a result of one signatory's entry into a conflict through an outside treaty (or aggressive war), the second signatory's entry into the conflict is rendered optional.

Article IV - Aggression
If one signatory attacks a 3rd party alliance, the other has the option to follow suit.

Article V- Aid
If either signatory requests assistance it is strongly encouraged for the other signatory to provide what help it can: both parties accept that this is not an obligation.

Article VI - Cancellation
Shall one signatory see this pact unnecessary they may notify the other of their intent, both signatories will then enter a 72 hour grace period. When the grace period is over, the treaty becomes null and defunct.

For The Last Republic (TLR)

President of Council
Secretary of Foreign Affairs
sojourner

Secretary of Internal Affairs
Edward Reed

Secretary of Development
StockHunter

General of the Republican Guard
Rustikus

For Ordo Teutonicus (OT)

Grand Master of Foreign Affairs - Redzest

Grand Master of War - xR1 Fatal Instinct

Grand Master of Internal Affairs - Otto I

Groß Tressler - Lord Augustine

Ordens Marschall - Gary the 74th

Groß Hospittler - General Dislike

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1310782902' post='2756958']
From here on out the sky is the limit for tLR. If any of you people try to mess with TLr, there will be serious hell to pay, OT will see to that. I wish TlR the best in these hectic times.
[/quote]

Looks like you could use some glasses, *cough* *cough* TLR

[quote name='Conformist Maryland' timestamp='1310785335' post='2756993']
Easy now little one.

Congratulations to tLR and OT for attempting to find their place on Bob.
[/quote]

your the 5k nation thats talking ;)

The fact is we were happy to see them take the tLR acronym. After which they spammed our IRC channel everyday, calling themselves TLR...and if you notice every thread where we are mentioned they make the same joke over and over. The TLR acronym is our identity and we have used it for 9 months, but if The Last Remnants want to use it, causing confusion, it is their decision. Just don't make up stories.

[quote]What a horrible banner. [/quote]

HA HA great comment....you guys are running out of material...call in your writers.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1310789606' post='2757051']
You literally surrendered once to me and UPN. And UPN hadnt even touched you.... I think that says it all....
[/quote]

Because it would have been futile to fight 6v1 when I had no beef with you?