Clever girl...

[center][img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9197543/thelostgondor.png[/img]

Welp, it's that time of the month again. No, not when we lock Gloin in a closet for a week until he calms down. Election time! Now we have a little bit of a shakeup here and even have two new members in our latest lineup so gather round as I lay down some fresh beats [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLUJJ-RJLG0&feature=related"][b](click here)[/b][/url].

Starting off, [b]Cheyenne[/b] is still our one and only Tyrant King. Some of you may only know him as [b]New Frontier[/b] but then again, some of you are in The Hanseatic League. Well, he only managed to stay in power and defeat the opposition by not being up for re-election yet. Lucky duck.

Moving on, [b]Bones Malone[/b] has retired as Utahraptor Prince and has been replaced by the lovely [b]Silver Empress[/b] who is so important that we decided to change the name of the position to Dromiceiomimus Princess. Just kidding, it's in the charter.

Returning as Raptor Lord of War is [b]Sandler[/b] who just admitted that:

[quote]
[8:50pm] Sandler[Deinos]: err...!@#$. I'm not very quick witted[/quote]

Making his grand entrance to Deinos high Gov as Raptor Lord of Diplomacy is [b]Melancholy Culkin[/b]. Oh... umm... that's me! Well, rest assured, I will continue to purposefully mix up The Last Remants and The Lost Republic. I may even look into signing with the [i]other[/i] TLR so that I can finally get unbanned form #lastrepublic. Then again, it's likely that by the time that happens, Rush will have banned me from #tlr... I just can't win :(

Taking over as Raptor Lord of Finance is [b]Jaym[/b] who, when asked what he would do to help promote growth within Deinos, stated with utmost confidence:

[quote]
[8:55pm] Jaym: I can't perform under pressure[/quote]

Returning as Raptor Lord of Development for a third consecutive term of sorting trades, supervising recruitment, running admissions, and new member education is [b]Magister Agricolarum[/b] who wonders why nobody else wants to run for his position. He also doesn't get it when people with Sugar and Oil PM him demanding a 3br within the week.

Last and certainly least, I present [b]Biohazard[/b] as our Raptor Lord of the Interior. I don't envy Biohazard as he begins his foray into gov just as Gloin, who left our forums looking like [url="http://www.mahudsblog.ourgardenpath.com/blogart/pvss/proboards/skins/ps.jpg"]this[/url], is leaving. However we over at the Deinos camp have faith that Bio will lead us on our quest to reach 1000 pages.

Well, there you have it! For the next two months, anybody wanting to deal with Deinos has these five fine gentlemen, lovely lady and Sandler to go through. I sincerely apologize in advance. I leave you now with the obligatory dino comic that will hopefully give you a snapshot of what was going through my mind as I wrote this fine announcement.

[img]http://www.qwantz.com/comics/comic2-2003.png[/img]

tl;dr: Deinos new gov is as follows:

Tyrant King - New Frontier
Dromiceiomimus Princess– Silver Empress

Raptor Lord of War - Sandler
Raptor Lord of Diplomacy – Melancholy Culkin
Raptor Lord of Finance - Jaym
Raptor Lord of the Interior - Biohazard
Raptor Lord of Development – Magister Agricolarum

[/center]

Edited by Melancholy Culkin

The most disappointing part of this whole announcement is that you put more effort into the time it took to make this, than you put into your entire career in Athens!

J/K, you know I love you.

Glad to see Silver ascending. Congrats on your new station... and overall good job for lack of Gloin in the announcement. I approve.