A Message from The Dark Templar

Bob

I present to you a treaty a long time coming, The McGangbang Accords.

[center][img]http://img864.imageshack.us/img864/9273/dttornd.png[/img]

[quote][b]The McGangbang Accords[/b][/center]

The undersigned, The Dark Templar (hereafter referred to as the mcDouble) and The Order of Righteous Nations (TORN, hereafter referred to as the mcChicken) agree to the following terms, forged in the fiery infernos of McDonalds.

1) The McGangbang is sacred. The pieces shall not fight over which is superior, for they are both essential to the creation of the holy relic.
2) The McGangbang is only as good as what it shares. The mcChicken and the mcDouble will always share their condiments.
3) The McGangbang is life. Any attempts to destroy the sacred relic shall be met with fierce opposition. If any piece of the McGangbang comes under attack due to actions of outside parties (I'm looking at you BigMac), the McChicken and McDouble may choose to go their separate ways for a period of time, to be reunited later.
4) The McGangbang can lead to death. The McGangbang may choose to lash out at those who would attempt to consume it. This is up to the McChicken and the McDouble.
5) The McGangbang cannot be destroyed. If however, the government issues a law stating that the McGangbang is too unhealthy to exist, and they have 72 hours to be dismantled, the McGangbang will be forced to give in.

Signed for the Dark Templar,
Myworld, Special Sauce
Supa_troop3r, Pickle Slices
TiTaN, The !@#$@#$ MEAT
Bob/Penlugue Solaris, Ketchup
Lejeune, Ch.M, Onions

Signed for The Order of Righteous Nations,
Lord Curzon, Iceburg Lettuce
SinisterCanuck, sesame seeds
StevieG, Buns
Bigwoody, Chicken Breast
AddictedAffliction, Chicken Batter
EnzoCosta, Special Mayo
His Royal Thickness, Cholesterol
[/quote]

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lawl. Nice timing. TORN is in trouble so they're running to DT. Unless talks have been in motion for longer than I think, which I highly doubt, because I'm so much better than everyone else in the room.

Sounds ridiculous, doesn't it? Congrats on your stuff. <_<

[quote name='EnzoCosta' timestamp='1309117977' post='2742112']
Hooray. :)

Also, no more blaming us:

[img]http://img864.imageshack.us/img864/9273/dttornd.png[/img]
[/quote]
Thanks ;) added to the OP

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1309118471' post='2742128']
Lawl. Nice timing. TORN is in trouble so they're running to DT. Unless talks have been in motion for longer than I think, which I highly doubt, because I'm so much better than everyone else in the room.

[/quote]
TORN's in trouble? Also, define talks. I know TORN has maintained a highly active embassy on our forums for the last 7 months and I've talked with everyone over there over the course of my time as HToFA for DT.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[/quote]
Talks have been going on for almost 1/2 a year lol

[/quote]

[quote name='Icheliebebrad' timestamp='1309118672' post='2742134']
Talks have been going on for almost 1/2 a year lol
[/quote]

:) There you have it.

Edited by EnzoCosta