Order related news

[center][IMG]http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m261/snowdemon713/NPObannerflagnew.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i433/ScipioA/TIO.png[/IMG]
[/center]
NPO and TIO upgraded our ODP to an MDoAP. You may now commence trolling, hailing, or whatever you want to do.

[quote]Preamble:

The New Pacific Order and The Imperial Order do hereby come together in the spirit of common friendship and common prosperity to create the following treaty in order that both alliances enjoy a long, fruitful, and peaceful relationship.

Article I: Non-aggression
Both signatories will hereafter refrain from any form of hostile activity, hereafter defined as military force, internal subversion or espionage of any kind, against the other.

Article II: Conduct
Signatories of this pact pledge to show only respect and good will towards each other. While this will prohibit outright verbal hostility in all its forms, it will not restrict healthy debate or productive disagreement.

Article III: Mutual Defense

Any declaration of war upon a member of either signatory is considered an act of aggression to both signatories. Both signatories agree that should the other come under attack, it is mandatory that all available aid, be it military, financial or diplomatic, will be made available should it be requested. In the event either party declares war, either aggressively or via activation of a clause from another treaty, and therefore requests the other signatory's assistance after coming under attack, the mandatory defense is then considered optional defense. This treaty is exclusively between the New Pacific Order and The Imperial Order and as such will not automatically activate or be activated by any other treaties either signatory may have.

Article IV: Aggression

A. In the event of one Order declaring an offensive war or entering a war to honor other treaty obligations, that Order may petition the other for aid in the form of military, economic, intelligence, or diplomatic assistance. The other Order may choose to provide such assistance but is not obligated to do so.

B. Notice of offensive military action by one must be given to the other no less than 24 hours prior to commencement of hostilities.

Article V: Intelligence
Should vital knowledge of a political or military nature come to the attention of one signatory, they are required to share it with the other.

Article VI: Exchange
Such is the relationship between the signatories that both agree to allow the free exchange of economic resources between their respective memberships in either an organized, or unorganized, manner.
Article VII: Cancellation

The terms of this treaty may be amended by future written agreement. In the event that either Order wishes to nullify this treaty, notice must be given at least 72 hours in advance.[/quote]
Signatures for the treaty
[spoiler][img]http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff434/DT427323/NPO-TIOSigsfinal.png[/img][/spoiler]

Edited by Scipio Africanus

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As Emperor of TIO I cannot approve this treaty since the flag of both alliances are missing in the OP.

Edit: Also CNtel told me it would be a MADP, I'm disappointed.

Edited by D34th

[quote name='Jtkode' timestamp='1308887806' post='2740029']
Wait NPO is still around.... I did NOT get the memo...
[/quote]

Well you're just [i]precious,[/i] aren't you?

Glad to see this all come together. o/

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1308888512' post='2740041']
IAA got out while they could. Good for them.
[/quote]

You fundamentally misunderstand that situation, and while this is not the thread for it, I think it'd be best for you and the OWF to know that if the last person in IAA to vote for the treaty drop had voted to keep it, it would have been TIO dropping the treaty instead of IAA.

Now that that's put to rest, here's my first o/ Pacifica of all time.

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1308888713' post='2740047']
"Glad to see this minus Polar."

That's what you said. I saw it.
[/quote]

The words was "sans" but yeah. It wasn't the place for me to put my discontent with a group.