Declaration of War

Locke

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/eP2u0.png[/img]

[size=6][b]Declaration of War[/b][/size][/center]

Today the SOS Brigade declares on the New Sakura Order for poaching of members and spying upon our alliance. On the first count of poaching, we have the following logs taken from a public channel.
[quote]<Haruhi> 12.
<Haruhi> 11 now, I guess.
<Haruhi> I've got some other cards up my sleeve, too.
<Haruhi> If Kankou and Amyante pull through for me, 9.
<Zessa[NsO]> dragonknight: I'm actually helping him recruit, slightly
<Haruhi> If my other two cards in the sleeve do, 7.
<Zessa[NsO]> I recruited one sorta active guy![/quote]

Haruhi is a government member of the NsO who goes elsewhere by [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=340201"]Elrich von Richt[/url]. Shortly thereafter [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=400690"]Kankou[/url] left for the NsO under false pretenses. On the second count of spying, we name Gareth Gobelcoque as an attempt to do so, with further possibilities under investigation. Further evidence exists to corroborate this, but will not be made publicly available; those who have a reason to know may contact us privately for details.

For repeated, open poaching of SOS members and blatant attempts to spy, the SOS Brigade declare war on the New Sakura Order.

[b]Signed for the SOS Brigade[/b]
[b]Arrnea[/b], Brigade Chief and Ultra Director
[b]Locke[/b], Esper and Mysterious Transfer Student
[b]Myrrh-nee[/b], Time Traveller and Brigade Mascot
[b]Takagi[/b], Alien Supercomputer and Meganekko
[b]Fakir[/b], Ordinary Human and Errand Boy

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Random Insanity Alliance will consider any nation joining the New Sakura Order AA from this point onward for the express purpose of warring against the SOS Brigade to be additionally attacking the Random Insanity Alliance per the Cactuar-kun Greatly Enliven the World Even More!!! Brigade treaty and will respond to their aggression with force if necessary.

This war will not end until every New Sakura Order nation has been dealt a swift punishment. Running to peace mode only delays and will destroy your friends around you. We will bleed you dry during and after this war is complete. Poignant that Elrich and Tohru run to peace mode like the cowards they are instead of standing to fight like their Empress. Sayonara NsO. Really. :awesome:

[center][img]http://i53.tinypic.com/j73ew1.png[/img][/center]

[size="5"][center]Announcement from the government of Invicta[/center]
[/size]

[center][size="6"]Declaration of Support for the SOS Brigade[/size][/center]

Several days ago, it came to our attention that the alliance known as the New Sakura Order was actively poaching members from our allies, the SOS Brigade.

This attack by the NsO on our allies is absolutely unacceptable, and while we regret that we can not offer direct military support we do offer the SOS Brigade whatever support that we can give even though it might not be much.

o/ SOS Brigade. Good Hunting!

Signed:
Nascar8FanGA of Acturea, President of Invicta, Nancy Sparkles Junior, and Walker of Commodore Poodle
Dan2680, President of Invicta; Emperor of the Ice Cream Cabinet, Master of Right Hand Turns and Long Straight Aways
ShotgunWilly of Klein Republic, Vice-President of Invicta and Minister of Finance
Learz, Minister of Internal Affairs
Ellis, Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1308625921' post='2736445']
Quick, everyone join NsO!!
[/quote]

Awwwwwwwwww Rabble Rabble Rabble Rabble!

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1308625827' post='2736442']
Further evidence exists to corroborate this, but will not be made publicly available; those who have a reason to know may contact us privately for details.
[/quote]

"We have proof but we're not going to show or say what proof we may or may not have."

Classic.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1308625921' post='2736445']
Quick, everyone join NsO!!
[/quote]

That is a familiar act to members of PC, isn't it?