A (Final?) =LOST= Announcement

[center][img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/cybernations/images/8/82/EmpireflagVersion2JPEG.jpg[/img]

[size="7"][font="Impact"][b][color="#4B0082"]=LOST= Announcement[/color][/b][/font][/size][/center]

As one age comes to an end, another one begins. This is the way of the Empire. This is the balance in the universe.

During the past six months, =LOST=, like many alliances, suffered tremendous losses. But =LOST=, thanks to its ferociously dedicated membership and its talented Minister of War, Eratria, achieved a costly, but impressive victory in the most recent global conflict. Rebuilding from the devastation of war as been our top priority and we have made gigantic strides in trying to restore our prewar strength. The success of our rebuilding program would not have been possible without the leadership of the sixth Emperor of =LOST=, the Destroyer of Athens, Devilyn Caster. =LOST= will forever be indebted to Devilyn Caster's service and leadership.

As has been constitutional in =LOST= for more than four years now, =LOST= membership recently conducted an election for its public officials. The new =LOST= Imperial Inner Circle consists of:

Emperor: Mandellav, Sovereign of the Shadows, Giver of the Laws

Minister of War: Eratria

Minister of Foreign Affairs: Stefano Palmieri

Minister of Economic Affairs: Devilyn Caster

Minister of Citizens' Affairs: Wyrmon

Chief Justice: Hombre de Murcielago

I am proud and honored to once again to sit upon the Throne of =LOST=. I wish to congratulate both Cameronious and Ninmeister for their well-run campaigns for the Emperorship. Your contributions to our community will always be remembered.

So now, =LOST= teeters on the edge of a new epoch. In coming days, =LOST=, the League of Shadows Treaty, will exit this world much as it came into it--with honor, poise, tact, and fierce loyalty.

It will also exit this world victorious.

=LOST= hereby declares victory over Athens in the Cold War that has raged on and off for many, many months. =LOST= will forever express its gratitude to the Greenland Republic for their assistance in destroying the flaming Athenian Menace.

Let us all rejoice that the Athenian Scum is no more!

=LOST= would like to celebrate our victory by declaring that the "Athens" Alliance Affiliation will forever be under our protection. We and we alone will have the right to deal with those wearing the Athenian Alliance Affiliation as we please.

[center][size="7"][font="Impact"][color="#FF0000"]LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE![/color][/font][/size][/center]

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1308344852' post='2733234']
And so goes another Star Wars alliance.

Farewell and good luck in your mega-alliance :)
[/quote]

Aye, very bittersweet. =LOST= is the longest running continuous Star Wars alliance on Planet Bob. Not very often a 4 year old alliance breathes its lasts breaths, but at least we will be reincarnated.

Thank you for the well wishes.

[quote name='Gloin' timestamp='1308346024' post='2733251']
Welp this alliance is doomed. Seriously, who puts Stefano in government!?
[/quote]

I fully endorese this statement :awesome:

Seriously though, good luck with this.

o/ =LOST=

o/ C&G

[quote name='Mandellav' timestamp='1308345151' post='2733239']
Aye, very bittersweet. =LOST= is the longest running continuous Star Wars alliance on Planet Bob. Not very often a 4 year old alliance breathes its lasts breaths, but at least we will be reincarnated.

[/quote]

It happened a lot this past month. (TOOL, Athens, GR) I think iFOK and PC are 2009ers, though.

Congrats LOST and good luck in your new home.

[quote name='Mandellav' timestamp='1308345151' post='2733239']

[/quote]

It happened a lot this past month. (TOOL, Athens, GR) I think iFOK and PC are 2009ers, though.

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1308348156' post='2733280']

[/quote]
PC is early '08 iirc.

Congrats on your impressive run =LOST=, we're all going to remember you fondly.

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1308344348' post='2733229']
Athens hereby surrenders and admits defeat......

[/quote]

My time here is complete :smug:

[quote name='Max Power' timestamp='1308350369' post='2733305']

Also, what's the point in having an election right before merging?
[/quote]

Mostly so we can blame Manny for the end of =LOST=

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1308354520' post='2733348']
I'm confused. Why are you guys disbanding?

Seriously, way to treat your MDoAP partners, guys. Nice communication.
[/quote]

Word on the street is that they're merging.