Announcement from the Imperial Assault Alliance

[center][img]http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h250/isuppose240/NewIAAflagcopy.png[/img][/center]

The Imperial Assault Alliance has seen fit to end the 'All Grown Up: Who Said Imperialism Was Dead' treaty with The Imperial Order, effective immediately.

I deeply regret that the Empire has been forced to reach this decision, but what had to be done has been.

We wish TIO the best in its future endeavors; may your stars always shine a little brighter ahead and your polar bears never run out of ice caps.

For the Empire,

Chimaera, Lord of the Sith and Emperor of the Imperial Assault Alliance

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1307927361' post='2730213']
I take issue with the claim to be "Lord of the Sith" :P. Other than that, congrats on moving forward IAA.
[/quote]
I was Lord of the Sith three years before anyone else was. Other than that, I appreciate the congratulations.

Sad to see something I worked on go down the drain. I can kinda understand your reasoning, but really, I thought you two would have been so close that IAA'd be able to deal with it. Oh well.

[quote name='Skippy' timestamp='1307929642' post='2730240']
Sad to see something I worked on go down the drain. I can kinda understand your reasoning, but really, I thought you two would have been so close that IAA'd be able to deal with it. Oh well.
[/quote]
There are some things that are inexcusable.

From what I hear, this is definitely one of them, and the way it was handled by TIO was very poor.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris