UINE Reaction to RnR

[img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/1/15/Xba5g6.png[/img]

As I'm the only gov member on during this situation I will make an official UINE response.

My name is MajorLu and I am UINE's regent.

Regarding the situation:

1. It is true that inquiries have been made in regards the reps that UINE owes to AiD. As well according to the provided documents, indeed an agreement was signed by the parties.
2. However I was never informed of such an agreement and when such inquiries were made to me, I always told them that I was never aware that UINE owe reps to anyone.
3. Whenever an inquiry was made to me about reps, I've always forwarded the transcript to Keve. He told me he was going to take care of it.

I have only been informed today about the true nature of the situation. I have forwarded a message from Keve today asking for aid targets for the rest of the aid. However immediately after my action UINE was attacked.

Understandably RnR has been frustrated by a lack of response from my government, and I apologize for it. We're a small government with large RL responsibilies. And I can say that Keve has not been available to answer your inquiries, nor to pay your reperations on time due to an urgent personal matter.

Now arguably RnR has a valid casus belli. However I must protest the inclusion of other innocent UINE nations regarding this matter. There has never been a thread posted, or a mentioning of the reps that UINE owes to AiD on UINE's forums (which is the only one I daily check).

As I now know the true extent of the situation. I urge RnR to sit down with me and negotiate an amicable settlement. I understand that RnR wants to roll my member nations. But most of them do not deserve this treatment and I'm willing to do whatever it takes for them not to be decimated. I am willing to pay as much of the reps owed on June 10 (sorry I changed my nation to PM today) as I can to resolve the current situation. I will be waiting in #uine.

Due to my failure in preventing this I plan on resigning immediately following the resolution of the situation.

MajorLu - Prime Minister

P.S. Keve intended on sending a message to Aid today that I sent just PRIOR to the RnR DOW. ""I sent AmbroseIV from AiD a mail and that I'm waiting for 6 targets for the aid""

Edited by MajorLu

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='MajorLu' timestamp='1307329145' post='2724887']

P.S. Keve intended on sending a message to Aid today that I sent just PRIOR to the RnR DOW. ""I sent AmbroseIV from AiD a mail and that I'm waiting for 6 targets for the aid""
[/quote]

So why couldn't he just take 2 minutes to send the message earlier? O.o

I would only suggest to you that....

a) You find out who needs reps still and pay those immediately.

b) You approach RnR about surrender terms.

c) You find a new alliance. If, after 5 months of this nonsense, Keve's 2nd in command is not aware of the situation from Keve's mouth himself... that should tell you something about the relationship between #1 and #2. I am sorry that you have to learn this lesson the hard way, but if you continue to serve an alliance with bad leadership, you will continue to sow what that leadership reaps.

You don't get to complain about a lack of knowledge when you passed the buck every time the subject crossed your desk. Being just a little proactive would have resolved everything.

You and yours failed to pay, so Repo & Reclamation get to come and take what is owed. I doubt it'll be too painful; their generosity is more than evident.

[quote name='Avakael' timestamp='1307329368' post='2724897']
So why couldn't he just take 2 minutes to send the message earlier? O.o
[/quote]

I got that out of him today, he has been busy with personal stuff for a while now. Hasn't been on until for a few mins today

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1307329671' post='2724918']
You don't get to complain about a lack of knowledge when you passed the buck every time the subject crossed your desk. Being just a little proactive would have resolved everything.

You and yours failed to pay, so Repo & Reclamation get to come and take what is owed. I doubt it'll be too painful; their generosity is more than evident.
[/quote]

I did inquire to Keve about whats the situation around a month ago. But he told me he would take care of it

There no argument to be had regarding our CB. A promise was made and that promise was broken many a time. We may not be Mother Theresa, but we're the closest Planet Bob has to it. Your inability to communicate with your superior regarding such things is a testament to the shoddy leadership that has led UINE to its current predicament.

[quote name='Demosthenes Locke' timestamp='1307330165' post='2724929']
There no argument to be had regarding our CB. A promise was made and that promise was broken many a time. [b]We may not be Mother Theresa, but we're the closest Planet Bob has to it.[/b] Your inability to communicate with your superior regarding such things is a testament to the shoddy leadership that has led UINE to its current predicament.
[/quote]
Eh... I think the neutral menace has you beat there.

I will be brutally honest with my [u]personal[/u] opinion.

You should coup or disband UINE. Saves everyone a lot of pain. Move on to NpO or somewhere. UINE is being lead by the dictionary definition of incompetence. Fix it.

I talked to MajorLu but because Keve has told us in the past only HE can negotiate we will wait for him to get on. Till then we are willing to offer each individual UINE nation individual surrender terms till things are figured out and Keve speaks with us.

-VP of R&R

[quote name='Demosthenes Locke' timestamp='1307330165' post='2724929']
There no argument to be had regarding our CB. A promise was made and that promise was broken many a time. We may not be Mother Theresa, but we're the closest Planet Bob has to it. Your inability to communicate with your superior regarding such things is a testament to the shoddy leadership that has led UINE to its current predicament.
[/quote]
what a load of !@#$