Statement From Dos Equis

[center][img]http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab10/mkweber/xx-flag-final-1.jpg[/img][/center]

Citizens of Bob,

There once was an alliance fiercely loyal to their allies, deadly to their enemies. Their name carried weight as did their steel and tenacity.

Forged by hard-working individuals with the principles of respect, honor and courage, this alliance stood for the ideals of friendship and cooperation. Sadly, this once proud alliance all but disappeared from the planet, under the thumb of a misguided egomaniac and dictator.

The Cult of Ramirus is a faint ghost of the once proud alliance that bore the name Grämlins. Alone Ram and friends sit in the rusting shambles of an alliance that once struck fear into the hearts of her enemies. An alliance that stood up for her friends and didn't seek to use her reputation to accomplish fools' errands for matters of self-importance.

Today, a new chapter in their history begins.

It is with pleasure and great satisfaction that we announce that we recognize the new [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=101832]Grämlins' Declaration of Existence[/url] and offer our moral support and diplomatic recognition as the alliance officially bearing the name Grämlins from this day forward.

May the name of Grämlins be tainted no more.

Stay thirsty, my friends!

-XX

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='905tf' timestamp='1305486796' post='2712192']
[center][img]http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab10/mkweber/xx-flag-final-1.jpg[/img][/center]

Citizens of Bob,

There once was an alliance fiercely loyal to their allies, deadly to their enemies. Their name carried weight as did their steel and tenacity.

Forged by hard-working individuals with the principles of respect, honor and courage, this alliance stood for the ideals of friendship and cooperation. Sadly, this once proud alliance all but disappeared from the planet, under the thumb of a misguided egomaniac and dictator.

The Cult of Ramirus is a faint ghost of the once proud alliance that bore the name Grämlins. Alone Ram and friends sit in the rusting shambles of an alliance that once struck fear into the hearts of her enemies. An alliance that stood up for her friends and didn't seek to use her reputation to accomplish fools' errands for matters of self-importance.

Today, a new chapter in their history begins.

It is with pleasure and great satisfaction that we announce that we recognize the new [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=101832]Grämlins' Declaration of Existence[/url] and offer our moral support and diplomatic recognition as the alliance officially bearing the name Grämlins from this day forward.

May the name of Grämlins be tainted no more.

Stay thirsty, my friends!

-XX
[/quote]
this never happened on esper!

/love for the Grämlins

Edited by UltimateDogg

It is good to see a true effort to return the once great Gramlins to their former glory!

It is also bitter sweet to have so many good friends from Fark move away but Bob will be a better place for it.

Onward Gramlins!

Stay Thirsty My Friends!

It's exciting to see a group of rulers rise together and reclaim their property and name. The fall of Gre was an unfortunate event, and I pledge to officially recognize the new government and membership of The Gr[color=#505050][font=Verdana, arial, san-serif][size=2]ä[/size][/font][/color]mlins alliance.[u][color=#505050][font=Verdana, arial, san-serif][size=2][/size][/font][/color][/u]