Joint New Sith Order and Exodus Announcement

[center][img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/0/01/NSOWhite.png[/img][img]http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h332/ironchef_Ex/Exodusflag-1.png[/img]

[size="5"]The New Sith Order and Exodus Present....

[b]The Treaty of Mount Sinai[/b][/size][/center]

[b]Article N[/b]
Neither the New Sith Order nor Exodus will engage in any sort of aggressive action towards the other. Should this article be violated, then the aggrieved party may cancel the treaty without being bound by the procedure laid out in Article X.

[b]Article S[/b]
Should either signatory of this pact know of any material danger, possible or imminent, to the other signatory of this pact, then that signatory will be required to inform the endangered party of all relevant information.

[b]Article O[/b]
The signatories of this pact will defend one another in the event of war; this obligation is anulled should the war be declared due to other treaty obligations. Either signatory of this pact has the right to waive the other's defensive obligations.

[b]Article X[/b]
If either signatory wishes to withdraw from this treaty for any reason, they must inform the other 72 hours in advance where all articles of the treaty shall still remain active until the closure of the aforementioned period. This 72 hour period may be waived with the agreement of both signatories.

[b]Signatures[/b]
[b]For the New Sith Order[/b]
Sith Emperor: Heft
Dark Lord: youwish959
Sith Lord: KainIIIC
Sith Lord: Varianz
Sith Lord: Rayvon

[b]For Exodus[/b]
Prophet: ironchef The Finger of God
Regent: Partisan The Voice of Reason
Chieftain of the Faithful: LexLuther The Converter
Chieftain of Tithes and Commerce: TheLordPrice The Tithe-handler
Chieftain of Heathen Relations: Manthrax The Voice of the Prophet
Chieftain of the Crusade: MyLife The Defender of the Faithful

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1305170007' post='2710441']
Congrats.

Interesting that waiver is written into the treaty.
[/quote]

How so? What’s wrong with giving a friend an easy out if they needed it? Not that a true friend would ever use it, but it’s nice to be given the option don’t you think.

[quote name='LexCorp' timestamp='1305169978' post='2710440']
Exodus is now on the dark side.Hail the Sith!
[/quote]

All the best things happen in the dark ;)

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1305170007' post='2710441']
Congrats.Interesting that waiver is written into the treaty.
[/quote]

Yes. Very. You might almost think we're already planning a way to screw em over :o

Very happy to finally see this one up, we've been having a great time with each other for quite some time now .. Inevitable :awesome:

<3 Ironchef

o/ Exodus
o/ New Sith Order

[quote name='ironchef' timestamp='1305170502' post='2710447']
How so? What’s wrong with giving a friend an easy out if they needed it? Not that a true friend would ever use it, but it’s nice to be given the option don’t you think.
[/quote]

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1305170932' post='2710451']
All the best things happen in the dark ;)Yes. Very. You might almost think we're already planning a way to screw em over :oVery happy to finally see this one up, we've been having a great time with each other for quite some time now .. Inevitable :awesome:<3 Ironchefo/ Exoduso/ New Sith Order
[/quote]

You mistake my attention for condemnation and ridicule. I merely take note of a clause that I don't recall seeing a whole lot in the past.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1305172418' post='2710464']
You mistake my attention for condemnation and ridicule. I merely take note of a clause that I don't recall seeing a whole lot in the past.
[/quote]

Oh not at all. Sorry if it came off as such. It’s something I have not seen in the past as well. I think it’s going to catch on as the new black. :P

[quote name='ironchef' timestamp='1305173645' post='2710482']
Oh not at all. Sorry if it came off as such. It’s something I have not seen in the past as well. I think it’s going to catch on as the new black. :P
[/quote]
I prefer the classic assumption that treaties may be temporarily waived by mutual agreement w/o the clause, but you're probably right.