Thriller Nuclear Policy and Peace Terms Offer

[center][img]http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/2548/thrillern.png[/img][/center]
[center][font="Impact"][size="6"]THRILLER[/size][/font][/center]

[u][size="5"]Nuclear Policy in regards to AcTi[/size][/u]

By mutual consent of the Jackson 5, Thriller has decided on a policy of No Nuclear First Strikes against AcTi nations. AcTi nations who employ nuclear weapons against
Thriller will be targeted for nuclear retaliation in kind on an individual basis.

[u][size="5"]Peace terms for AcTi[/size][/u]

1. The current wars will be fought to their conclusion once peace is accepted. No new wars will be declared, except for wars on the
list of AcTi nations who have entered PM.

2. Believing that peace mode is no place for nations whose comrades have been attacked, AcTi and the nations of Thriller hereby
agree that all AcTi nations who went to peace mode are freely subject to a period of war not to exceed one week, by anyone who is or was a member of Thriller,
in which the attackers are not obligated to refrain from the use of nuclear first strikes. AcTi is permitted to defend against this themselves
but not to request assistance from any outside allies for these wars.

3. All AcTi nations have 120 days to save a warchest equaling not less than 60 days of bills. This may be verified at will by
gather intelligence spy operations, which may be performed by anyone who is or was a member of Thriller.

4. All AcTi nations with greater than 4900 infra must increase their number of spies to a minimum of 550 within 120 days. To aid in this,
all AcTi nations will be sent 3 million dollars, which must be used to buy spies. Breaking this term will result in resumption of
hostilities against the offending nations.

5. Seeing that AcTi does not have an alliance forum, the good people of Thriller will graciously create one for them to use, if they are interested.
Root admin will be turned over to Battallion. We also offer to create for Batallion a guide which describes how to manage an IRC channel,
as well as a nation building guide for AcTi to use.

[u][size="5"]POW AA[/size][/u]

Any AcTi nations who do not wish to continue fighting may join the POW AA, which is: [b]Jordy Chandler[/b]

/s/ for Thriller

The Jackson 5

We shall await AcTi's response to our terms.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[20:08] <WANA[INTgames]> WickedJ[Thriller]:
[20:08] <WANA[INTgames]> I was expecting worse
[20:08] <WANA[INTgames]> but those are not horrible terms by any means
[20:08] <WickedJ[Thriller]> We could change them just for you...
[20:08] <WANA[INTgames]> it sounds like your helping them more than anything

AcTi, your terms are now: disband and re-write the song thriller to involve llamas

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1303258548' post='2694053']
So this is basically just another alliance wide tech raid then? Since when did people still use No First-strike policies in an actual war? You're just trying to preserve your spoils of war.

YOU MONSTERS
[/quote]
Reading is hard

Since when did people still use No First-strike policies in an actual war?
[/quote]

We are bold and avant-garde.

Also, we don't think AcTi would handle being nuked too well. One step at a time.

So this is basically just another alliance wide tech raid then? Since when did people still use No First-strike policies in an actual war? You're just trying to preserve your spoils of war.

YOU MONSTERS
[/quote]
Bill locking Acti is not one of the goals of the war, and even one nuke may bill lock someone and Acti lacks the cash to aid em out of bill lock.

Besides, these terms are about helping Acti learn valuable lessons, and would serve to greatly help Acti. And the free aid to increase spy counts and warchest requirements should greatly help Acti.

I urge Acti to accept.

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1303259341' post='2694075']
Thank god for calm heads.......I was up all night thinking about how I could prevent Pansy from being nuked. :awesome:
[/quote]
Good to see you are still sore I have more casualties than you :P

[quote name='mompson' timestamp='1303259442' post='2694078']
This is really surprising... I don't know what to say or who to hail...
[/quote]
the answer to this question is to hail Thriller.

come on, you know you wanna :D

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1303258935' post='2694066']
I mean if you're going to do something like this then it's nice not to push it out to its absurd limits. Thanks.
[/quote]
Go big or go home, I s'pose.