Declaration of Peace

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/RcG0t.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/1949/rszosa.jpg[/img][img]http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/7286/nsoasu.jpg[/img][/center]
[center]

[size="6"][b]Declaration of Peace[/b][/size]

NSO and ASU surrender to the Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence and Sadism

1. NSO and ASU agrees to not re-enter the Doomhouse/NPO war for any reason, on any front that can be tangentially related back to the primary conflict.

2. NSO agrees to pay GOONS 100 million dongs to GOONS within 4 months, the period of which starting after the Doomhouse/NPO war has come to a close.

3. ASU agrees to pay 80 million dongs to GOONS within 4 months, the period of which starting after the Doomhouse/NPO war has come to a close. (NSO can assist in the payment)

4. Rebel Virginia (RV) agrees to join GOONS for a minimum period of 30 days. If Rebel Virginia leaves GOONS unprompted, NSO will be considered in violation of the spirit of the agreement and be levied 300 million instead of the above 100 million. If RV is cast out of the alliance for unironic spying or any such unpleasantness unsanctioned by NSO, NSO will be charged 200 million total.

[b]Signed for GOONS:[/b]

SirWilliam, Pubbie Viceroy
Sardonic GOONS Pilot
JT Jag GOONS Co-Pilot
Lamuella GOONS Secretariat
SirWilliam GOONS Strategos
Darksol "Eternal President"
Council Members: Tristesse, Biazt, Xodi, dalstrs, Kingshibby

[b]Signed for MK:[/b]

King: Archon
Crown Prince: lebubu
Prince: Ardus
Lord High Vanguard: Drai
Lord High Treasurer: Infinite Citadel
Lord High Communicator: Potato
Lord High Inductor: Quinoa Rex
Enclave: Epiphanus, MagicalTrevor, Denial

[b]Signed for Umbrella:[/b]

Roquentin, President
NFLGeneric, Vice President

[b]Signed for OSA:[/b]

Netjr, President of the Open Source Alliance
Minister of Internal Affairs: Lilly
Minister of Economics: Maxwell Little
Minister of Defense: MD Hammer
Minister of External Affairs: Nolissar

[b]Signed for ASU:[/b]

Burnt, President
Adolph M, Director of Foreign Affairs

[b]Signed for NSO:[/b]

Heft, Emperor
Weebland, Dark Lord
Jake Liebnow, Sith Lord
KainIIIC, Sith Lord
youwish959, Sith Lord[/center]

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish all of our allies and friends still left at war the best of luck in achieving an acceptable peace, and will continue to do what I can to assist in that effort.

For now, it is time for Terra Cotta and the NSO to regroup and (yet again) rebuild. We've proven our mettle and our worth in war time, now it is the time to do the same in peace.

[font="Tahoma"]Well...that's pleasant I guess. Although I think forcing RV into GOONS is cruel and unusual punishment, I mean we already forced Sir William there and required him to do work while tenured for his Kingship requirement? Karma was a lie I say, a damned lie Doomhouse is worse then the Hegemony![/font]

And so the true reason for this war has been revealed. The war on Pacifica was a farce, the true reason for this war was to capture one Rebel Virginia, and make him into one of our own.

[quote name='2burnt2eat' timestamp='1301020033' post='2675447']
4. Rebel Virginia (RV) agrees to join GOONS for a minimum period of 30 days. If Rebel Virginia leaves GOONS unprompted, NSO will be considered in violation of the spirit of the agreement and be levied 300 million instead of the above 100 million. If RV is cast out of the alliance for unironic spying or any such unpleasantness unsanctioned by NSO, NSO will be charged 200 million total.
[/quote]

I feel like I should hate this, but all I could do after reading this term was laugh. You poor GOONS, however will you survive? :D

Congrats to all and sundry on attaining peace. :)