Anarchists Sitting Down and Voting!

[center][IMG]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o63/MarcTrain/lsfblackguardsmm3.png[/IMG]
[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090615234523/cybernations/images/thumb/4/4f/Lsf_nEWS_bROADCAST_logo_oh_lol22121212.gif/250px-Lsf_nEWS_bROADCAST_logo_oh_lol22121212.gif[/img][/center]

After the end of a record bumper crop harvest, and the inevitable festivals, fairs, and after-party hot-boxing joy-rides that come with the territory, one LSFer, who was getting tired of not slogging through silly bureaucratic business all day long, suggested that we have an election after noticing that a couple of folks decided they really weren't interested in their hats with conspicuous titles anymore. And besides, sometimes having a vote or two once in awhile can be satisfying.

Surprisingly enough, we've had a pretty good turn-out of newer members stepping up, and a couple of old-timers coming back to proffer what was left of their pot-infused musings.

Without further ado, may I present the next Co-Ordinators of the LSF:
[quote][center][B][size="5"]Appointed Guardians of Liber-er, the stash:[/size][/b]
[b]Co-Ordinator of Alliance Security:[/b]
Golddisk

[b]Co-Ordinator of Foreign Affairs:[/b]
Palachinov

[b]Co-Ordinator of Economics:[/b]
Pacifist Ninja

[b]Co-Ordinator of War Preparation:[/b]
Senhart

[b]Co-Ordinator of Military:[/b]
Trikoupis

[b]Public Announcer of the LSF:[/b]
The Mongol-Swedes[/center][/quote]

Oh yeah, and Palchy wanted everyone to know that it's [i]totally[/i] not OK to eat too many hash cakes in our Diplomatic Lounge. You may think you've got strong stuff in your nation but, seriously, we've been growing this stuff for over four years running.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1284010339' post='2447416']
And only one nation in Anarchy.

For shame, LSF. For shame....
[/quote]

Well you can always support this nation by joining its ranks. Forget about Nordreich, anarchy for the win!

But back to the topic.... damn we look good!