Ninja Election Announcement

nutkase

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1285897911' post='2470523']
Good to see that you're back and active in the game man, even if we are on opposite sides of the fence for the time being :)
[/quote]

Thanks man. Care to buy some tech? Send me 3 million and I'll send you back 100 tech in 10 days or the names of some GOONS nations to collect it from :ph34r:.

Edited by CRex of Gulo Gulo

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Chron' timestamp='1285898110' post='2470528']
Man, you guys are really good at this irony thing. I may need to take notes before you all suddenly go out and start giving me the silent treatment en masse.

If only you had done the same to poor Ninjas...
[/quote]

...I'm still failing to see what's ironic.

[quote name='CRex of Gulo Gulo' timestamp='1285898166' post='2470530']
Thanks man. Care to buy some tech? Send me 3 million and I'll send you back 100 tech in 10 days or the names of some GOONS nations to collect it from :ph34r:.
[/quote]
Haha, can't do that right now, people to see, target lists to fill etc. Perhaps in the future when our alliances aren't at each others throats, eh? :P

[quote name='Haquertal' timestamp='1285898595' post='2470538']
...I'm still failing to see what's ironic.
[/quote]
You're like the gift that keeps on giving.

[quote]I think the fact that you're still talking to Chron is a true sign of bravery.[/quote]Well, at least he's braver than you, and is attempting to still make me look silly, rather than giving up and running away with his tail between his legs.

Really now. Is that the extent of your argumentative skill? Slander and sarcasm? Disappointing. I would have expected more from our New Overlords.

Where's the ascending? Shying away from confrontation that should be of no risk is hardly something to take pride in. Here you are, picking a fight with a micro alliance, and then going meek by relying on evasive use of sarcasm?

That's weak.

Edited by Chron

[quote name='Chron' timestamp='1285899524' post='2470557']
Here you are, picking a fight with a micro alliance, and then going meek by relying on evasive use of sarcasm?
[/quote]

Where did we pick the fight?

[quote name='Haquertal' timestamp='1285900108' post='2470571']
Where did we pick the fight?
[/quote]
Communicating to the general public that if someone doesn't like what you're doing, they should do something about it, is [i]kinda[/i] provocation. If not applicable to the Ninjas situation, it is at least applicable to the FnKa declaration. Which is something of a result of this conflict.

[quote name='Chron' timestamp='1285900278' post='2470576']
Communicating to the general public that if someone doesn't like what you're doing, they should do something about it, is [i]kinda[/i] provocation. If not applicable to the Ninjas situation, it is at least applicable to the FnKa declaration. Which is something of a result of this conflict.
[/quote]GOONS has never had any kind of meaningful interaction with FnKa before their declaration, and at no point have we meaningfully antagonized them.

[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1285900794' post='2470587']
GOONS has never had any kind of meaningful interaction with FnKa before their declaration, and at no point have we meaningfully antagonized them.
[/quote]
Open declarations are not really specific by their very nature. FnKa are just the ones that took you up on the offer, I guess? They sure seemed to take offense to whatever GOONS part in this war is.

[quote name='Chron' timestamp='1285901035' post='2470592']
Open declarations are not really specific by their very nature. FnKa are just the ones that took you up on the offer, I guess? They sure seemed to take offense to whatever GOONS part in this war is.
[/quote]So they took offense to our being on the defense? :huh:

[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1285901150' post='2470596']
So they took offense to our being on the defense? :huh:
[/quote]

my guess is that exactly. your defense strategy of allies aiding you offended them. idk im not them but thats my guess :unsure:

[quote name='Roi Loup' timestamp='1285905928' post='2470704']
my guess is that exactly. your defense strategy of allies aiding you offended them. idk im not them but thats my guess :unsure:
[/quote]
Hopefully, after ninjas and FnKa disband GOONS, they'll go on to rid the world of all these so-called [i]allies[/i] and make sure nobody has any treaties or utilizes friends in a war ever again.

EDIT: Missed a word.

Edited by Beefspari

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1285907249' post='2470734']
Hopefully, after ninjas and FnKa disband GOONS, they'll go on to rid the world of all these so-called [i]allies[/i] and make sure nobody has any treaties or utilizes friends in a war ever again.

EDIT: Missed a word.
[/quote]
Depends if they go around saying they don't run behind their allies, Beef. That's the irony of the entire situation. :) You feel one way, we feel another. We understand allies can come in, but Goons still have the power to say "we got this." Just admit it; you couldn't handle us without them. It's not shameful, it's just truthful. If you're going to express realism, express everything in a realistic manner. :)

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1285910224' post='2470779']
So who was elected anyway? I think I should hold a government position. BloodFury for leader of The Ninjas! :awesome:
[/quote]
I thought this was already answered earlier in the thread,

[quote name='Ziperia' timestamp='1285879833' post='2470153']
Don't you dare to underestimate our great and sovereign dictator His Imperial Highness Methrage!
[/quote]

You can have a gov position as our official Red Mage in this war if you want though. Red hat and all.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1285912228' post='2470817']
"Our"?

Not to sound like an asshat, but I am pretty sure all the wars going on right now are all seperate with no coordination with each other what so ever.
[/quote]
They could be coordinated if we had an official Red Mage doing some of the coordinating. Nicholai is in bill lock and could use some aid, although I'm doing fine in my wars atm.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1285912655' post='2470822']
They could be coordinated if we had an official Red Mage doing some of the coordinating. Nicholai is in bill lock and could use some aid, although I'm doing fine in my wars atm.
[/quote]

The thing is here is we are all at war for different reasons. I know we could still coordinate if we wanted to, but different idealism and different goals in this war would split the coordination regardless of if we tried to get all together and combine our war efforts.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1285913290' post='2470835']
The thing is here is we are all at war for different reasons. I know we could still coordinate if we wanted to, but different idealism and different goals in this war would split the coordination regardless of if we tried to get all together and combine our war efforts.
[/quote]
I realize that and enjoy the war, each hitting them in our own way works out. We're not really in the same NS ranges to do much coordination in targets. Do you guys even hold elections btw?

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1285912655' post='2470822']
[/quote]

The enemy of my enemy is my friend except when it's Methrage then keep the hell away from me.

By the way, that person holding the gun to Nicholai's head? That's me, Methy boy. Should have finished me off when you had the chance. Normally, I'd say surrender now and beg for mercy, but we know that you don't care who else you drag into your little crusade against us, so I would expect that flesh and blood don't matter to you either, does it?

Edited by CEverettKoop

[quote name='CEverettKoop' timestamp='1285915165' post='2470855']
The enemy of my enemy is my friend except when it's Methrage then keep the hell away from me.

By the way, that person holding the gun to your brother's head? That's me, Methy boy. Should have finished me off when you had the chance. Normally, I'd say surrender now and beg for mercy, but we know that you don't care who else you drag into your little crusade against us, so I would expect that flesh and blood don't matter to you either, does it?
[/quote]

Note to Self: Stop firing cruise missiles at Koop until the bill lock removal from Bob has been completed. Must not press little red button, must not risk rocking boat.

[quote name='Ejayrazz' timestamp='1285907650' post='2470739']
Depends if they go around saying they don't run behind their allies, Beef. That's the irony of the entire situation. :) You feel one way, we feel another. We understand allies can come in, but Goons still have the power to say "we got this." Just admit it; you couldn't handle us without them. It's not shameful, it's just truthful. If you're going to express realism, express everything in a realistic manner. :)
[/quote]
I'm [b]VERY[/b] willing to admit we [i]could have[/i] fought you ourselves. That I won't argue, and I don't think anyone else would either. But the fact is we don't have to, and there's no [i]reason[/i] to (other than HONORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR). So we didn't.