All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. fixed My recollection is you were put on Pending whilst they were voting on whether or not to kick you out. You weren't aware of a vote but being put on Pending is a clear sign something was afoot so you opted to leave as a result. Anyway it's inconsequential now, what I find funny is the queue of people desperate for sloppy seconds with your nation still exists. You'd think people would be bored of it by now but apparently not and people still love to punch down!
  3. Today
  4. I'm here, cheers KoRT. I hope we'll be at least half as cool as yous are. Love the treaty!
  5. Never has a more epic protectorate agreement existed :') ❤ DE is so lucky to have such awesome buddies in KoRT 🥰 Super hugs (and cupcakes of course!) go to Knights of the Grail especially for spearheading this and making this happen! And lollerobot for sharing the ABC food 😁🤣❤ Thank you, friends!!! Much love, and thank you for putting up with our shenanigans 😁 Was gonna come here to show some KoRT luffz anyhow, but as Daeg42 has recommended: "(This is the part where you guys go to the OWF and say nice things about each other or failing that say something like "Hail KoRT")" Sooooo.... *goes to OWF* Hail KoRT!! o/ Nice things about each other! o/ Or failing! o/
  6. May your sidewalk chalk never run out. Congratulations!
  7. Outstanding nations of warriors.
  8. Godspeed DE and may you grow like kudzu with the Knights on Overwatch o/
  9. Breaks out shovel to digDoom is coming
  10. Excellent Cadre and honorable Knights, thanks for the good time in TE
  11. Foreign aid was a double-edged sword. It gave our smaller alliance a chance to compete with the big boys with one or two nations but it also ramped up to impossible status near the end of the round as the two big boys have way more nations to use the aid and boost their nations against us. I see a benefit to early game aid but it needs to be a short period of time so that the big two don't get such a massive advantage to late round.
  12. Huzzah! Regurgitated salmon for everyone in tonight's party!
  13. "Like I had so many protectorates, treaties, and other agreements and we had a fun time because we made them all super silly and didn't take ourselves seriously! And these days you have to pretty much play hopscotch, pledge your life, and give away all your cookies just to get a protectorate and then they drop you like it's hot 🤣" - Cellochik, April 13, 2024 HOPSCOTCH Death Eaters Protectorate Agreement In order to foster development, expansion, and sanctuary to those seeking its help, the Knights of the Round Table pledges the following protection and support to the Death Eaters. Article I: Sovereignty The sovereignty of the Death Eaters and the Knights of the Round Table shall be respected and not infringed. The Protectorate may request diplomatic assistance and guidance in any matter. Article II: Non-Aggression Neither the Death Eaters nor the Knights of the Round Table shall conduct hostile acts, espionage, or dark arts against the other. Article III: Defense Against the Dark Arts To discourage hostilities, the Death Eaters will include "Protected by the Knights of the Round Table" in its alliance description. In the event of any unprovoked hostilities, Death Eaters may hail the Knight Bus. The Knight Bus may transport Death Eaters to safety or deliver the Sword of Griffyndor, Fiendfyre, and Basilisk's fangs. The Knight Bus will not run for any wizard or witch who raids or uses dark charms. Death Eaters shall not supply magic to any nation or alliance at war with the Knights of the Round Table. Article IV: Trade The Death Eaters and the Knights of the Round Table may engage in the exchange of coins for potions, herbs, and magic beans. Lollerobot may regurgitate seafood for initiates in the Sorting Hall. Article V: Senate The Knights of the Round Table may ask the Death Eaters, but Death Eaters are not obligated, to vote for Team Color Senate muggles chosen by the Knights of the Round Table. Article VI: Embassy The Death Eaters shall designate a Minister of Magic for official relations. Article VII: Invisible Ink Clause Article VIII: Avada Kedavra The Knights of the Round Table or the Death Eaters may terminate this agreement with 72 hours written notice. For the Knights of the Round Table Knights of the Grail, Knight-King Lollerobot, Knight-Senator Mordred, Knight-Heir Ratified, April 18, 2024 For the Death Eaters Signed in no particular order (except for coolness) 1. Felix Malfoy: My father will hear about this! Unwillingly Admitted Alliance Leader, suspected reroll of at least 12 dozen entirely unrelated people (including cello), and poker of CN wasps' nests (DO NOT PRESS THE BIG RED BUTTON!) 2. UnitedBishop: Claw collector, notorious muggle warlord, and entirely unaware that DE is a Harry Potter based alliance. 13. Cello-chik: Supreme Penguin Ruler of all things cupcakes, distractions, and shiny things-- OOH, A SQUIRREL! & unofficial alliance abuelita. Has enough attitude for +10 members. 14. JStheGuy: DE's only actually CN knowledgeable member (aside from Apple) and collector of all things shiny. Also, probably one of Felix's 12 dozen multis. 15. Dvamwi: First Year Wizard, Felix's 79th reroll, eater of all the alliance's pizza 23. Voldemort23: The Dark Lord/He Who Shall Not Be Named (but curiously is still named here anyway, along with his 7 Horcruxes). Signed, 23 members of Death Eaters Alliance (and now Felix can finally get the flag he wanted!)
  14. The Anchor Times March 19, 2166 KAMINSKI AIRCRAFT DEVELOPS BIPLANE The K201 SEATTLE -- Kaminski Aircraft announced the completion of the K201 Biplane. Thus far, Kaminski Aircraft had manufactured only balloon based craft. The K201 marks the first known horizontal launch aircraft since the Grand Mexican War. Teresa Kaminski greeted the test pilot on the tarmac in Seattle as they retuned home. The Cascadian government has restricted the sale or release of the K201 to foreign entities.
  15. Yesterday
  16. I didn't leave NATO. I was kicked out.
  17. Turtling has wrecked the past 5 rounds. OP objectively turtled heavily, and advised others to do the same. Foreign aid at least made this round somewhat interesting. There's literally no reason to not at least try to abolish turtling for a round or two and see what happens. Again - I understand you're adamantly opposed because this introduces real, actual competition to the round. You 'solved' the game of TE and found a way to never lose. It can be pretty uncomfortable giving up that security blanket But the only way to keep TE relevant is to make it competitive again, and the only way to make it competitive again is to kill off turtling as a successful strategy.
  18. It was good for us too, taught us where the line was and then gave us a goal to work towards and a burning desire to achieve it. Thanks, we’ll see what we find out there.
  19. The collective experience will appear dead when viewing from within the Neutral Zone.
  20. Wondered if the two of you guys would link up again, glad to see that has been the case. Ice cold iridium-infused beers and well wishes from GATO to you both.
  21. I was in Umbrella at the time and remember the two of you guys bonking each other on the head a lot. It was good training for the GOONS really, kept them occupied and entertained. But old grudges are old and it wasn't mine to hold anyway. All the best to you on your return to this wasteland, if you look closely enough you'll find pockets of life here and there still.
  22. A large queue started forming when GATO were responding to his raid on Shangri-La and as he'd left NATO shortly after this, people were looking to take turns on him. Quite flattering if you ask me.
  23. I still want to know why NPO smashed you up and you're in a one man alliance.
  24. Is zeroing the same nation💩 3 times in a round a record?☠️☠️☠️ Is the amount of dozen zeroed opponents a thing? Asking for an imaginary friend? Can you smell the burnt shoe leather?
  1. Load more activity