The world according to a public servant

Photo

Terrorism in the states

Posted by MrChaos , 17 April 2013 - - - - - - · 467 views
terrorism, boston, world, news and 4 more...
So on Sunday two bombs exploded near the finish line of the famous Boston Marathon. These blasts killed three and injured about 150 more (those numbers are still rising). The local police have now turned over the investigation to the FBI, who has investigated and says the following things about this tragedy:- The bombs were made with pressure cookers- The...

Photo

The World's Lost Its Mind (but what else is new)

Posted by MrChaos , 11 February 2013 - - - - - - · 376 views
news, chaos, gpf, random, mrchaos and 1 more...
Some interesting news stories I wish to share with you this time around. Some of you may know about them, some may not. Enjoy them anyway!  The Rouge Cop   In national news (U.S.A.) a former Los Angeles police officer made news headlines recently when he went on a revenge killing spree for his being fired. Among search warrants and investig...

Photo

Back in the day

Posted by MrChaos , 04 February 2013 - - - - - - · 258 views

Where did all the memories go? Surely if you have beenplaying this game as long as I have you will remember some of your firstalliances. You know, the guys who when you didn’t know anything about the gametook you in and taught you. Personally I think I had some great teachers, sadlythough, only one or two of them are still playing this game. S...

Photo

Two posts in a day! Wow.

Posted by MrChaos , 28 January 2013 - - - - - - · 392 views

This is something I really don't like discussing because it is a depressing thing for me, but I feel I have to mention it.     Most of the people on CN are adults, and I know a few of them have children. While I don't know how old, I do know that most children are introduced to portible entertainment technology at an early age. When they reach their...

Photo

White Peace

Posted by MrChaos , 28 January 2013 - - - - - - · 502 views
WhitePeace, GPF, VE
First off let's start with a few definitions...   White Peace (as according to Wikipedia) - The term status quo ante bellum comes from Latin meaning literally, the state in which things were before the war.   White Peace (as according to the CN wiki) - Refers to when one or more alliances involved in an inter-alliance war agree to peace with one another w...

Photo

The Gun Debate

Posted by MrChaos , 15 January 2013 - - - - - - · 263 views
guns, debate, issues, safety and 1 more...
Guns, the word can conjure up many different images. Most prevalant would be the images of war, and to a lesser extent (but not by much) the images of school shootings. However they can also conjure the images of a good hunt, self defense, and calm meditation time. Guns mean many things to many people.

I love guns myself, I think that the best therapy for...

Photo

Today in Cybernations

Posted by MrChaos , 11 January 2013 - * * * * * · 426 views
cybernations, in game and 7 more...
Well, another day, another hastle it seems. These days the game of Cybernations has grown (if that is the term you prefer to use) so far from what it was like when I made my first nation back in 2007. Many alliances have come and gone and we have so many people who have been a part of what this game...

July 2014

S M T W T F S
2728 29 3031  

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Latest Visitors

• Photo
    Melancholy Culkin
    15 Nov 2013 - 08:31
  • Photo
    Mr Director
    28 Oct 2013 - 17:03