Photo
- - - - -

My first time

Posted by Ernsters , 17 November 2011 · 64 views

That's right, it's my first time writing a blog post on our CN-forums.

Oh my!

With that, I'd like to give some insight into myself, because I am oh-so-important :mellow:

My real name's Ernie (Ernesto, by birth), I live in a little suburb in California (Lakewood, bordering Long beach). I'm 18, I graduated high-school and jumped into a career move as an art teacher (skipping that college part), I teach art at a local art studio, the goal of the studio is to put art classes back into schools, so that's what we're working on right now.
People often ask me "What do you teach? drawing?" and "What age kids do you teach? 4 year olds?"

To answer both those questions, I teach most mediums (chalk, graphite, paint [water-color, acrylic, tempra, oil]), and I can teach all age ranges (I've taught kids from 4 years old to high-school).

Outside of work, I do a lot of volunteer stuff with my church, mainly focused around our youth-group.
"Oh no Ernie's Christian :gag: "
Yeah, I am :) :wub:

Don't worry, your Jesus jokes don't offend me.

At home I'm the typical 'older-brother', I tease my siblings, prank them, do generally-obnoxious things. I love my family, I love my friends, and that's who I am in a nutshell.

- Ernie.

inb4horriblestuff

horrible stuff
Oh no.. LE is humanizing.. :awesome:

Good stuff though, its always interesting to see people you play CN with post a little more about RL.

Oh no.. LE is humanizing.. :awesome: Good stuff though, its always interesting to see people you play CN with post a little more about RL.

We're all big teddy bears on the inside.
Photo
New Frontier
Nov 17 2011 08:11 PM
I'm not.

I'm not.

That's ok, I was talking about LE.
Photo
memoryproblems
Nov 18 2011 12:07 PM
When I saw the blog post title, I was expecting something a little different...

"Oh no Ernie's Christian :gag: "

:gag:

So Jesus and three nuns walk into a bar...
Photo
Omniscient1
Nov 19 2011 07:00 PM
Do you enjoy long walks on the beach?
Photo
Melancholy Culkin
Nov 19 2011 08:50 PM
Please, tell me more.

Do you enjoy long walks on the beach?

I do.

or bike rides, doesn't matter.
Photo