OmniBlog

Photo

Posted by Omniscient1 , 19 December 2012 - - - - - - · 556 views

ame='Rush Sykes' date='20 December 2012 - 01:07 AM' timestamp='1355965632' post='3066129']

If its boring for you... fire up something over there at...

Photo

Artificial Intelligence: Revisited

Posted by Omniscient1 , 09 December 2012 - - - - - - · 360 views
Artificial Intelligence, Methrage and 1 more...
About two months ago, Methrage posed a question on these forums about Artificial Intelligence. I tried to get a good discussion going, but it didn't work out well. Recently I ran into almost his same argument in other places a lot over the last few days (irc, a philosophy forum, and a book). So I decided it was needed to try and set the internets...

Photo

A thought experiment and your bookshelf.

Posted by Omniscient1 , 24 November 2012 - * * * * * · 746 views

Imagine sometimes in the future a mad scientist creates some sort of super weapon. This super weapon will destroy all people and signs of human civilization. The mad scientist who created this weapon, interested in what kind of civilization would be founded afterwards, decides to provide a way for a small group of children to survive this apocalypse. He...

Photo

An Interesting News Report

Posted by Omniscient1 , 16 May 2012 - - - - - - · 306 views

http://digitallife.t...he-madness?lite

Basically, A British woman shared encouraging words with a reality show tv star who was being trolled in Facebook. This resulted in the trolls launching their verbal attacks against her. They set up a fake facebook...

Photo

What Music?

Posted by Omniscient1 , 19 March 2012 - - - - - - · 118 views

What music do you usually listen to? I think now with the CNIB radio up it's an important question to everyone out there.

Photo

Well......

Posted by Omniscient1 , 16 March 2012 - - - - - - · 113 views

Way to go Missouri :(

Photo

Filling out my March Madness Bracket

Posted by Omniscient1 , 12 March 2012 - - - - - - · 163 views

So I've got Missouri going all the way (I loved their Baylor and both Kansas games). I usually throw in four or five upsets just to try and cover my bases. Unfortunately, my team Bama drew a pretty tough bracket. I think we'll struggle past a close game with Creighton, but I don't think we can get past North Carolina.

Who do you guys got going...

Photo

How to win at Cybernations Anti-Moralism without even trying.

Posted by Omniscient1 , 03 March 2012 - - - - - - · 163 views

1. Suck up to anyone in power.
2. Pick on people who are unable to do something about it. Very Important: DO NOT pick on anyone who has the power to do something about it.
3. When called out remember the lines "faux moral outrage!"  and "do something about it".
4. Whine about how everyone is whining as much as possible.

Photo

Something that annoys me.

Posted by Omniscient1 , 27 February 2012 - - - - - - · 141 views

When people on top of the CN social ladder claim that anyone angry about their bull !@#$ is trying to score political points. There are some of us out here who legitimately don't like OOC attacks and bullying people around. We don't have anything to gain by calling you out, but we do it anyway, because we believe what you're doing is...

Photo

MEAT/SPAM stats

Posted by Omniscient1 , 26 October 2011 - - - - - - · 131 views

So out of boredom I done some basic SPAM/MEAT stats. (with Gibs' help) They're not anything special, but I was bored and figured since others are bored I'd share.

https://docs.google....&hl=en_US#gid=0

April 2014

S M T W T F S
1314151617 18 19

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories