Photo
- - - - -

Survivor 10

Posted by Gopherbashi , 01 April 2012 · 201 views

Posted Image
(Yeah, I'm not even trying to edit these logos anymore)

Since our last competition was a tech challenge, I figured we'd continue along with the stat-specific competitions and have a recruiting challenge.

Now, granted, it would be incredibly easy to win a recruiting challenge if someone really wanted to; have a bunch of allies join your AA for a few days, demand that people go onto your AA in exchange for peace, spam the living daylights out of the unaligned nations, promise each new recruit $100m for joining and never pay up, and so forth. So in order to avoid these shenanigans, this competition will focus on quality instead of quantity, and there's really only one way to do that.

Your job is to recruit me.

Use whatever method you like to grab my attention. Send flowers. Send tech. Send nukes. Anyone can send out 200 messages in-game, but the hallmark of a good recruiter is his ability to bring in active, high-NS nations instead of just a bunch of 3NS newbs.

We'll start on April 6th with the 36th-ranked alliance, and gradually work our way up. Each alliance will have 24 hours to make their pitch. At the end of each day, I'll give you a summary of what that alliance did to try and recruit me, as well as who's currently winning the race to bring me into their fold. That should have us ending sometime around May 11th.

Sadly, only one alliance can win this competition. Their prize at the end? The same prize that any recruiter is normally looking for. ;)

calling this rigged for MCXA
Photo
SpacingOutMan
Apr 01 2012 08:24 AM
Sexual favors: in or out?
Photo
Gopherbashi
Apr 01 2012 09:02 AM

Sexual favors: in or out?

I place zero restrictions on your method of recruitment.
Photo
Wu Tang Clan
Apr 01 2012 10:03 AM
Time to find out of SCY is really CN's best recruiter. :ph34r:

Also, join Jihad!
Photo
Zoomzoomzoom
Apr 01 2012 11:28 AM
NG is going to pillage your nation now that you have suggested nukes.
Interesting to see Gopher leaving MXCA. I like it.
April Fools joke?

Anyway, if not, sure wasn't expecting this for the next Survivor round, but its interesting.
Photo
Gopherbashi
Apr 01 2012 09:32 PM

April Fools joke?Anyway, if not, sure wasn't expecting this for the next Survivor round, but its interesting.

Aw damn, you caught me. :P
April Fools or not, I'm gonna try and poach Gopher from MCXA.
Photo
Zoomzoomzoom
Apr 02 2012 08:23 AM
April Fools or not, I'm going to nuke Gopher

April Fools joke?

Anyway, if not, sure wasn't expecting this for the next Survivor round, but its interesting.

I still stand by my previous statement. :P
Photo
Dochartaigh
Apr 03 2012 05:42 PM
So by April 6th DT must become #36 since we are currently #37. Though if Gopher just joined DT right now, we would become #36...
hmmmm

strippers check
beer check
luxery gopher holes check

ok CN try take gopher :P
Hello Gopher. I'll see you soon.
can you tally up loss' messages at the end of the day?
Photo
wes the wise
Apr 30 2012 07:14 PM
Gopher leaving MCXA? :o Looks like CCC better nab that 36th spot back from FEAR :P
EDIT: Derp

April 2014

S M T W T F S
20 21 2223242526

Recent Entries

Recent Comments