A Statement from Doomhouse

Ardus

[quote name='Borsche' timestamp='1302777786' post='2690500']
You say this while attacking both sides in this thread for contributing to an idiotic, pointless argument that you, yourself are contributing to. :wacko:
[/quote]
Oh, the irony! :rolleyes:

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Geoffron X' timestamp='1302755778' post='2690396']
Convenient. You can take out personal revenge on us, while avoiding all the stigma attached to the old GOONS! Wonderful.
[/quote]
That's why i'm me and you're you.

216 pages. Good god how is this thread still a thing? Here, let me condense what has been said in the last 216 pages and most likely the next 100 into one simple phrase.

"No u"

There, that's a lot easier to read now, isn't it?

[quote name='Sykic' timestamp='1302780796' post='2690511']
216 pages. Good god how is this thread still a thing? Here, let me condense what has been said in the last 216 pages and most likely the next 100 into one simple phrase.

"No u"

There, that's a lot easier to read now, isn't it?[/quote]
What is it with prats like you coming here and saying "ZOMFG TEH THREAD IZ STILL GOIN???!!!"? If you haven't got anything to discuss about the matter at hand, then please just stay the $%&@ out.

Velox, "That's why I'm me and you're you", what the flying $%&@? I demand that you pump yourself up to my tier so I can knock you right back down again you useless piece of crap.

Edited by Hadrian

"No u"

[/quote]

If you change your forum settings like I do, you can make it so that it's only 108 pages long. IT'S MAGIC.

"No u"

[/quote]

It's a little more complex than that. It goes more like this.

Yes we are smacking you around.................

No we wont pay you a dime in reps..............

Everyone LOL's........................

NO U!!!!!!!!!!!!........................

irrelevant stats................

NO U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............

Terrible spelling...................

NO U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......

DoomHouse are evil.............

NO U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........

Replica threads appearing discussing the same subject................

NO U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................................

Funny picture added..................................

NO U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........................

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1302781766' post='2690514']
It's a little more complex than that. It goes more like this.

Yes we are smacking you around.................

No we wont pay you a dime in reps..............

Everyone LOL's........................

NO U!!!!!!!!!!!!........................

irrelevant stats................

NO U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............

Terrible spelling...................

NO U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......

DoomHouse are evil.............

NO U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........

Replica threads appearing discussing the same subject................

NO U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................................

Funny picture added..................................

NO U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........................
[/quote]

You left out the part where I got to nuke your nation a few times. :smug:

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1302783393' post='2690520']
You two need a room or something? <_<
[/quote]

It's more fun when people watch :blush:

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1302782296' post='2690518']
Yea I kind of left that part out where I got to nuke you as well :awesome::smug:
[/quote]
Giving birth to Lincoln County's great new minister of defence, Bruce Banner. He's incredible. :psyduck:

[quote]why is this war still going? DH and NPO not get the memo? no one cares anymore war is sooo 2009

also o/ Nukes they are like packets of love that explode and spread poison and destruction[/quote]

Appparently this war was started over things done by NPO way before 2009, but the things dh did are irrelevant it seems. (they do claim that it was "strategy" since we were going to DoW them for attacking alliances we aren't treatied to.) :wacko:

o/ uranium tipped love letters

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1302781624' post='2690512']
What is it with prats like you coming here and saying "ZOMFG TEH THREAD IZ STILL GOIN???!!!"? If you haven't got anything to discuss about the matter at hand, then please just stay the $%&@ out.

Velox, "That's why I'm me and you're you", what the flying $%&@? I demand that you pump yourself up to my tier so I can knock you right back down again you useless piece of crap.
[/quote]

Ooohohoh, I think I struck a nerve, one might even say he's mad. Come on buddy, let's be honest, even the people who post "serious" posts have nothing to discuss. This whole thread has just been the same old people spouting the same old crap for weeks now. But hey, sure thing pal, I'll join in on the discussion if it makes you feel better. Ahem...

"BAAAAAWWWWW DOOMHOUSE, [i]BAAAAAWWWWW NPO, [b]BAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW HEROOFTIME.[/b][/i]"

Happy now, kiddo? Don't get me wrong, the thread was funny for a while, but that time's long gone I'm afraid. Unless DH or NPO suddenly change their tone tomorrow, there's nothing to discuss that hasn't been said five times already. And as we've all seen, the chances of that happening are less than zero.

Because maybe with enough spam the thread will die lol. I realize I am just as bad as all of you hell I am worse than most of you but I am just doing this for the lulz. Most of this is just like that other guy said. Pointless circling that doesn't have any bearing lol.