A Statement from Doomhouse

Ardus

[center][img]http://www.mspaintadventures.com/storyfiles/hs2/03645_2.gif[/img][/center]

Good evening.

Once again the CyberVerse finds itself embroiled in a conflict nearing its conclusion. On one end of the world, the battle of jungle and tundra has drawn to a close, the forces of Viridia departed from defeated Polaris. On the other end, war rages on, as the forces of Doomhouse and Pacifica continue to grind against one another in a battle of lower-tier attrition. This fight is notable in the history of our world.

1. In order to finance its outnumbered soldiers in the lower ranks, Doomhouse and its allies have for the past month maintained the largest aid operation in history, funneling over $5.3 billion dollars into the coffers of brave Kingdom and GOON nations, along with millions of soldiers to fight where they are most needed.

2. We have witnessed the departure of Ragnarok from the storied SuperFriends bloc after choosing to defend Polaris over all others.

3. Polaris and Viridia made peace without reparations or apologies. Never before has the central front of a global conflict ended in such a way.

4. Never before has Peace Mode been utilized in so sweeping a manner in global warfare, the forces of the Hopeless Coalition dividing their troops into upper and lower, securing their strength while swarming with the weak.

And finally, last night Pacifica learned of the fate demanded by our leaders: abandon peace mode, fight for one month, and surrender without further terms. They must fight this war. No more. No less.

At long last the dream of the Kingdom and Doomhouse grows manifest--that we may have a world free of the cruel emotion and crippling condemnation that so dominates our past. That we may fight with one another in the pursuance of strategic goals without everlasting annihilation. That we may live without those who set the standards of misery and fear that so long ruled us, that so long required retribution.

The enemy still resists, however. Even now scattered forces in the Hopeless Coalition refuse the generous peace initiatives of our governments or work to convince their allies to do the same. Rumors of our generosity and patience are fought with speeches of paranoia and armageddon. Fallen emperors and defeated tyrants still cling to the spectre of an apocalyptic coalition permanently arranged against them, all the while refusing our kindness out of pride while guilting allies into doing the same. They will fail and fall, in due time. Those who do not bend will find themselves broken beyond all repair.

This does not however mean a world without consequences. Though we seek to be kind, we must still be just. Those who avoid war out of cowardice and those who seek to prolong the suffering of their people through continued conflict will find punitives piling against them. We continue to be patient in dispelling the myth built around us, a myth that keeps the exhausted troops of Hopeless in the trenches, but our patience will soon give way to prosecution. So too will the cowardly strategy against GOONS be met with punishment, though modest. Even those who so sought to break the Goonland will find their terms to be of fair reparations or be given fair, and even beneficial, methods to render them all but nonexistant.

Our accomplishments are not absolute, nor are they perfect. Already this battle has revealed much work remains to be done in spreading our vision of the world. But in time, all will see the light that is our message, shining from the depths of the Box.

We near the end. The end of forced disbandment. The end of terms that cripple alliances forever. The end of silence for fear of persecution. The end of the influence of those who would overthrow these goals in favor of their own return to power. The end of cowardice. The end of myth and fear. The end of this war.

We will endure. We will prevail. We will bring about these ends.

Signed,
[i]Ardus of the Mushroom Kingdom
Sardonic of the Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism
Natan of Umbrella[/i]

Edited by Ardus

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fight for one month and surrender? That's the terms?

Me likey.

[quote][color=#1C2837][size=2]2. We have witnessed the departure of Ragnarok from the storied SuperFriends bloc after choosing to defend Polaris over all others.[/quote][/size][/color]
[color=#1C2837][size=2]
[/size][/color]
[color=#1C2837][size=2]The two aren't exactly directly linked, if that's what you are implying.[/size][/color]

Edited by Bob Ilyani

How could you be so harsh!?

THINK OF THE CHILDREN, MAN!

edit: (this made me laugh like super hard)

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1300334445' post='2666903']
I see your still mad about that pile of rubble that used to be GOONS. Oh well, we've moved on to different, much brighter Kingdoms. We hope you can do the same.
[/quote]

Edited by montypython

People ask every war, "Reparations are so pointless and unwieldy, why not just fight it out and declare peace when both sides are satisfied?"

We offer this to you, Pacifica. You will pay us not a cent. When this is over, you will be left to rebuild, no terms whatsoever. We just want to see you on the field of combat as you truly are, and face you on the field of battle in a duel that will be remembered forever.

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1300334445' post='2666903']
I see your still mad about that pile of rubble that used to be GOONS. Oh well, we've moved on to different, much brighter Kingdoms. We hope you can do the same.
[/quote]

That's funny. It's usually not until page 10 when someone says something exorbitantly stupid.

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' timestamp='1300334479' post='2666909']
What "cruel emotion and crippling condemnation" dominates your past? How are you removing it? Just wondering.

Sounded very emo to me.

Would you like a tissue?
[/quote]
I could use one :(

[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1300334512' post='2666910']
People ask every war, "Reparations are so pointless and unwieldy, why not just fight it out and declare peace when both sides are satisfied?"

We offer this to you, Pacifica. You will pay us not a cent. When this is over, you will be left to rebuild, no terms whatsoever. We just want to see you on the field of combat as you truly are, and face you on the field of battle in a duel that will be remembered forever.
[/quote]
Ah, a duel?

Does that mean it will be[s] LUE[/s] MK versus NPO straight up? Just wondering.

[quote name='Dr Beefstupid' timestamp='1300334552' post='2666911']
That's funny. It's usually not until page 10 when someone says something exorbitantly stupid.
[/quote]
My point being that you are using your alliance, GOONS, as a rather ineffective, thinly veiled attempt at gaining public support. When, it has been a long time since we switched focus of the war.

Edited by youwish959

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' timestamp='1300334601' post='2666913']
Ah, a duel?

Does that mean it will be[s] LUE[/s] MK versus NPO straight up? Just wondering.
[/quote]

Seeing Doomhouse leadership fight NPO + friends leadership for a month would be[i] amazing. [/i][img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/awesome.gif[/img]

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' timestamp='1300334479' post='2666909']
What "cruel emotion and crippling condemnation" dominates your past? How are you removing it? Just wondering.

Sounded very emo to me.

Would you like a tissue?
[/quote]

Do you need a tissue to clean up that oil leaking from your fine automobile?