An Announcement from The Brigade

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hail Brigade! We've been friends since our PIAT in September '07, and dang has it been good having you folk as our allies. I'm looking forward to working with this new membership within the alliance.
[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1300051958' post='2663346']
Of all the people one could merge into...what a waste.
[/quote]

You're right. Woulda' made a lot more sense had they joined PoZ [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Edited by Lukapaka

[quote name='Lukapaka' timestamp='1300053235' post='2663372']
Hail Brigade! We've been allied since May '08, and dang has it been good having you folk as our allies. I'm looking forward to working with this new membership within the alliance.

You're right. Woulda' made a lot more sense had they joined PoZ [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]
[/quote]
I hope you're not implying that I was implying that?

Awfully sad day. The Brigade was what got me interested in CN in the first place, and was where I had a lot of my best times in CN. Best of luck to all of my Brigade friends in the future.

Btw, I :wub: you Adrian.

I don't think I have ever talked to people from the Brigade, which will be remedied shortly, but whenever my fellow and more seasoned Spartans talked about them they seemed to have a great respect for the Brigade. It is a great honor that the Brigade chose Sparta as it's new home, I hope us Spartans can fulfill the expectations our oldest treaty partners have.

Welcome to Sparta, Brigade! Hope to get to talk and to know you guys soon :)

o/ the Brigade
o/ Sparta