A Few Clerical Notes from the Mushroom Kingdom

lebubu

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='We Are Not Alone' timestamp='1299766458' post='2658484']
I don't find myself saying this very often but this is a huge improvement for MK.

O/ Ardus
o/ Drai
o/ MK
[/quote]

Both Drai and Ardus were gov't before.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1299767846' post='2658498']
I voted for Stormsend -_-
[/quote]

Oh wow. Thanks.

[quote name='AirMe' timestamp='1299769180' post='2658515']
When are they going to start letting you make announcements again? They were epic.
[/quote]

I am working on it, I promise. But lebubu is abusing his power.

Edited by potato

dammit...our attempt to have Comrade Abstain infiltrate MK gov was foiled again...and we wouldve gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for those meddling kids...

[img]http://media.monstersandcritics.com/articles/1294236/article_images/scoobandthegang.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Denial' timestamp='1299753590' post='2658412']
A certain few alliances would have been wise to surrender before I got myself some authority.

Pray for a viceroy :v:
[/quote]

CD will accept a viceroy so long as you are an active member of our forums and contribute to the /s/ thread regularly.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1299767980' post='2658502']
There is only one person fit to be King of MK and lead it into a new glorious age and that is me, until you realize who your true King is I'll have to continue destroying these ODN drones you've sent to attack me and bring the fight to you guys when I'm done with them. :P
[/quote]
Says the guy begging for peace.

[quote name='Epiphanus' timestamp='1299771631' post='2658538']
Says the guy begging for peace.
[/quote]
Since I'm winning all my wars against ODN and you guys haven't declared a single war on me, I just asked if you guys considered our war still ongoing as I was wondering if I should use some offensive slots on MK rather than only ODN. I have no intention of surrendering when I'm winning or peacing out with ODN unless they are also peacing everyone else out that they declared on. Since you guys consider our war to still be going until someone surrenders I can let some of these ODN nations go who want peace and declare on a few of you guys, but I never begged for peace, just wanted to know if you guys still wanted to fight or not.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1299774601' post='2658573']
I was wondering if I should use some offensive slots on MK rather than only ODN.
[/quote]
Don't give MK any slots, we want them ^_^

And congrats to the new gov.

[quote name='Rocky Horror' timestamp='1299753992' post='2658414']
Sad 2 see such an alliance falling apart!!!??? You can tell 'denial' 's nation that mk have to promote players who have barely started playing to an 'onclave'.

i await you're surrender with bated breathe.
[/quote]

Oh werd?

Anyways, congrats to MK. Much love bruthas :wub::wub:

Looks like quite a stand up government.

[quote name='Rocky Horror' timestamp='1299753992' post='2658414']
Sad 2 see such an alliance falling apart!!!??? You can tell 'denial' 's nation that mk have to promote players who have barely started playing to an 'onclave'.

i await you're surrender with bated breathe.
[/quote]

Oh...my...

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1299774601' post='2658573']
Since I'm winning all my wars against ODN and you guys haven't declared a single war on me, I just asked if you guys considered our war still ongoing as I was wondering if I should use some offensive slots on MK rather than only ODN. I have no intention of surrendering when I'm winning or peacing out with ODN unless they are also peacing everyone else out that they declared on. Since you guys consider our war to still be going until someone surrenders I can let some of these ODN nations go who want peace and declare on a few of you guys, but I never begged for peace, just wanted to know if you guys still wanted to fight or not.
[/quote]

methrage, nobody gives a !@#$