A Few Clerical Notes from the Mushroom Kingdom

lebubu

[center][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/O90aE.png[/IMG][/center]

[center][size="5"][color="#00BFFF"][b]Regarding the Kingdom's Ruling Body[/b][/color][/size][/center]

We don't normally announce governmental changes but given their high number, it's probably necessary to inform the community at large (especially since quite a few of you will have to contact us regarding surrenders) about the changes we've made at the top.

[b]Ardus[/b] has ascended to the position of [b]Prince[/b] of the Mushroom Kingdom. His word shall be law within our halls and official policy of the Kingdom unless explicitly stated otherwise by Archon or myself.

[b]Teh 1337 Guy[/b] decided to take a break from his governmental duties [ooc] to get drunk in the Bahamas I think [/ooc] - [b]Drai[/b] shall be his successor as [b]Lord High Vanguard[/b] of the Kingdom (Minister of War essentially).

Lastly, [b]Denial[/b] (also known as Revanche, 'round these parts) shall become part of our [b]Enclave[/b] (a foreign affairs council) effective immediately.

For reference, this is the full government of the Mushroom Kingdom:

[b]King:[/b] Archon
[b]Crown Prince:[/b] lebubu
[b]Prince:[/b] Ardus

[b]Lord High Vanguard:[/b] Drai
[b]Lord High Treasurer:[/b] Infinite Citadel
[b]Lord High Communicator:[/b] potato
[b]Lord High Inductor:[/b] Quinoa Rex
[b]Enclave:[/b] Epiphanus, MagicalTrevor, Denial

Carry on with the nuking.

lebubu,
Crown Prince of the Mushroom Kingdom

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is only one person fit to be King of MK and lead it into a new glorious age and that is me, until you realize who your true King is I'll have to continue destroying these ODN drones you've sent to attack me and bring the fight to you guys when I'm done with them. :P