Laggy as hell Cybernations

Hiro Nakara

Hey there Mods. I have been experiencing some problems with my Cybernations nation. It's like its running amazingly slow (game only) the forums work sweet as a nutt.

Browser Firefox (Newest version)
Computer internet connection is 20mb broadband.
I have cleared cache cookies and all that jazz hands stuff.
I have checked my internet connection and everything is working peachy.
System is virus free

All other forums and websites load instantly, yet when I try to connect to Cybernations it is horridly slow it takes around 3 mins just to log on and the same whenever I click any menu buttons.

Everything is working as normal on other sites even this forum runs sweet. but whenever I go into game it's like I'm running 56k modem speeds. It is terrible.

Any ideas to what it is? It kind of sucks when I'm fighting 5 guys and it takes 10 mins to even throw 2 cruise missiles.

It does load it just takes a long time to do so. When before it loads instantly and no problem.

Thanks for looking at my problem.

Rgds Hiro

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1297514446' post='2630249']
You're not the only one, it took me an hour to do all attacks on two nations, when it normally take 2mins :blink:
[/quote]

So it must be a UK thing maybe? I assume you're UK? Thanks for mentioning your having troubles too. Hopefully they can have a look and see if it's a server problem or something.

Yeah i'm from the UK not sure if thats the problem, as on irc when i was asking about CN being stupidly slow it was affecting people in the states too and others it wasnt, so seems like a server issue....

Edit: also i logged on at 5am server timeand still having the major lag in loading now at nearly 7am game time

Edited by the rebel

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1297514569' post='2630250']
So it must be a UK thing maybe?
[/quote]
More like European in that case :P

I am about to run to work and have been sitting waiting for about 1 hour to see if that final cruise missile actually launched or not, and refreshing pages usually just brings them up blank.

Maybe it is a Valentine's Day celebration of peace and love, in which case: have fun <3

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1297622577' post='2631281']
Server is being laggy as hell again

Over the past 20 minutes the server has been running over 300ms pings with there being quite a lot of data packets lost.

Is CN/the company CN is hosted by getting DoS'd??
[/quote]

I was suffering the same problem, but it seems to have sorted itself again.

[quote name='admin' timestamp='1297642223' post='2631696']
The hosting provider has been having trouble with some routers. They have written and said that the issue should be resolved now.
[/quote]

Thanks admin. I havent noticed any difference today, everything has been running okay.