'Tis the season to disband.

Mayzie

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1294338399' post='2566022']
Flag's too small, protection isn't official enough, not enough vowels in the OP. You're open to be raided. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/awesome.gif[/img]
[/quote]

I'm hoping so, that's why I'm staying on the AA for a bit. :P

E: Would do Pyro, but I heard that Auctor smells funny and Nightmist is a bit weird.

Edited by Mayzie

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1294338290' post='2566020']
I'm just saying I get the feeling when alliance's disband they're making extra sure that they announce that the AA is protected in a prominent way in their OPs.
[/quote]
It's been like that for a long while. NEW, I'm sure, has not been the first case under those situations.

Either way, I'm sad and happy. Glad to have you, Mayz and the gang. Sad to see LA go though.

[quote name='white majik' timestamp='1294363479' post='2566485']
Also Mayzie you owe me some land, which I will be collecting on shortly
[/quote]

You can wait until I've sorted my trades back out and built up my tech so I've got more than you. I'll try and stop getting nuked.

my time, though short in LA, was very nice. Mayz led the alliance as casually as he could for 6months, a month and a half with some help from me before the NEW war.

and yes, the merge was discussed in early december, before we both fought for NEW, this is the reason why i never returned to LA, i thought i would join the iNEW brigade so i can stay in a great alliance whilst mayzie melted into the background.

Good Luck in the future mate, hope to see more of you when real life gets better :)

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1294403262' post='2567205']
i thought i would join the iNEW brigade so i can stay in a great alliance whilst mayzie melted into the background.
[/quote]

No matter what alliance Mayz joins, it'll always be a better alliance than one that counts Razorade as a member. :P

[quote name='nosoup4you' timestamp='1294403473' post='2567206']
No matter what alliance Mayz joins, it'll always be a better alliance than one that counts Razorade as a member. :P
[/quote]

Mayzie adds 100 bonus points to an alliance, i add 50, when we join together we add over 9000!!!! :P

[OOC] But yeah, you better treat him right or ill be over there to have a quiet word :P (ivolves foreign liquids) [OOC]

Edited by Lord Caparo

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1294419196' post='2567366']
This sucks. I loved LA, and you guys were an awesome alliance. I do not approve.
[/quote]
They are part of an awesome alliance...Stop on by some time ;)