'Tis the season to disband.

Mayzie

[center][img]http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/2475/liberationarmyflag.png[/img][/center]

[center]As of today, the Liberation Army is no more. We're merging to be with our friends in Colossus.[/center]

[b][13:05] <Elfriede> also, when you announce disbandment...we'll protect the AA for a month[/b]
[13:07] <Mayz[LA]> I'm not announcing it
[13:08] <Mayz[LA]> and if I do, it'll go something like
[13:08] <Elfriede> ok
[13:08] <Mayz[LA]> Liberation Army is merging into Colossus because I can't be $%&@ed with CN and my !@#$@#$ head's a mess.
[13:08] <Mayz[LA]> lmao
[13:08] <Elfriede> lol
[13:08] <Elfriede> sounds good

So yeah, Colossus are protecting the AA for a month. No raids here, move along. :P

Well, we're disbanding and I'm encouraging all our members to join me in Colossus, so I guess a bit of both.

E: Don't pick on me, I've got a hangover.

Edited by Mayzie

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1294323108' post='2565803']
[center][img]http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/2475/liberationarmyflag.png[/img][/center]

[center]As of today, the Liberation Army is no more. We're merging to be with our friends in Colossus.[/center]

[b][13:05] <Elfriede> also, when you announce disbandment...we'll protect the AA for a month[/b]
[13:07] <Mayz[LA]> I'm not announcing it
[13:08] <Mayz[LA]> and if I do, it'll go something like
[13:08] <Elfriede> ok
[13:08] <Mayz[LA]> Liberation Army is merging into Colossus because I can't be $%&@ed with CN and my !@#$@#$ head's a mess.
[13:08] <Mayz[LA]> lmao
[13:08] <Elfriede> lol
[13:08] <Elfriede> sounds good

So yeah, Colossus are protecting the AA for a month. No raids here, move along. :P
[/quote]

Well has been a good 100+ days. Good to have served under LA, even though we had no wars.

o/

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1294323335' post='2565810']
Well, we're disbanding and I'm encouraging all our members to join me in Colossus, so I guess a bit of both.

E: Don't pick on me, I've got a hangover.
[/quote]
Ah, no problem. Makes sense now. Like Weiß said, Colossus is a good place. I'm sure they'll take good care of you all.

EDIT: Evidence of Poor Grammar.....evidence removed

Edited by Vladimir Nikanor

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1294336212' post='2565979']
Does anyone else feel like there's an insinuated "[b]We're looking [i]you [/i]NEW" [/b]in ever disbandment thread now?
[/quote]

What's that supposed to mean? If it's a pop at me & Razor joining NEW to fight, my decision to disband LA was made much earlier in December than the DF-NEW war, when changes to my work commitments occured. This has absolutely nothing to do with them and no, there's nothing insinuating such in anything I've said.

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1294338139' post='2566015']
What's that supposed to mean? If it's a pop at me & Razor joining NEW to fight, my decision to disband LA was made much earlier in December than the DF-NEW war, when changes to my work commitments occured. This has absolutely nothing to do with them and no, there's nothing insinuating such in anything I've said.
[/quote]

I had no idea you or Razor joined New to fight. I'm just saying I get the feeling when alliance's disband they're making extra sure that they announce that the AA is protected in a prominent way in their OPs.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1294338290' post='2566020']
I had no idea you or Razor joined New to fight. I'm just saying I get the feeling when alliance's disband they're making extra sure that they announce that the AA is protected in a prominent way in their OPs.
[/quote]

Ah, now I get you. I thought it was standard practice to announce who is protecting the AA and how long for in the OP.